Stage 10

Asher's POV

Ever since I left Scarlett's house her last name kept on ringing in her head. Muse!? That's my father's rival family, he always say they're to blame for my uncle's death. My family always said that his death was so terrible they could never wish it on their worse enemy. He was stabbed over and over again, before having gasoline poured into his wounds, that cycle repeated for a week before he was set on fire. He didn't die from it, so he had his head cut off and it was sent to the family mansion.

That was about 21 years ago now, I was only three at the time when it happened. Maybe his death didn't affect me much as it did my whole family. Pushing the thought aside as I walked into my room at the Hot Honey Spot. I laid on the couch while looking at my phone, logging into my account to see how many clients I have.

Two, that's only $400. Things have been slow here, ever since club Inferno got a new owner and has changed a lot. Some have said it's second floor has become a prostitute level, then they say a third floor is under construction now. I guess I could check it out later after these two clients.

After sometime

I'm washing my hands and my face as my first client made a mess. Maybe I should take up on Scarlett's offer. She did say my job would be to count money and that's all. I clean up as fast as I can before my next client comes in. Just as I finished there was a knock at the door "I'm coming!"

When opening the door a groan comes out instantly, it's a drunk man. "Well aren't you cute one, you're tall for an omega, but that's fine it only matters if you're good at this or not." he says.

"You must can't read, the sign outside clearly says 'If wasted no service' so go back from where you came from." I said.

"I'll pay you twice the amount if you serve me."

"No, no amount of money is changing my mind this time."

The man then forces his way inside pushing me the floor. He then tries to strip me naked, I try to get him off me but fail. He tries to pull my pants down as I strugged under him. This fucker! Getting one arm free from his grip and punching him hard, once I got him off I dragged him out of the room throwing him into the hallway.

"Go run in the street and get hit by a car or something!" Slamming the door, laying back on the couch thinking what to do.

When the smell of honey hits my nose, I was confused at first until digging into the couch. Finding a gold bracelet, it was Scarlett's name engraved on it. Now I know why I smelt like her for so damn long, when smelling the bracelet it's just smell like her pheromones. Honey. How can her pheromones be this strong and long lasting? It's been a month!

I grabbing my phone and texting Scarlett.

Scarlett .M
————————————————————————

Hey Scarlett, I'll take up on your
offer also I found your bracelet here
as well.
Delivered

Scarlett?
Delivered

Damn answer your phone.
Delivered

I'm going to call you instead then.
Read at 6:45 PM

Bro, stop texting Scarlett's phone
she's busy rn.

Ok and? I'm trying to live
somewhere rent free rn.
Delivered

————————————————————————

After being left on delivered for the last time I decided to stop. I'll just take a nap. Closing my eyes and drift off to sleep. The smell of honey still is around me it feels good for some reasons.

Before my phone start going off and it's Scarlet.

Scarlett .M
————————————————————————

Sorry Asher, I was busy and that
asshole who had my phone was
my cousin.

Pack your stuff I'll be there
tomorrow morning to pick you up.

Busy with what?
Read at 7:01 PM

You have a problem with not
answer you phone.
Delivered

————————————————————————
I'm extra