Stage 5

Asher's POV

I thought I was done for the day before being told I had one more client. This all for the money anyways, doing this shit at night is over. Ever since that night at Club Inferno, Scarlett had to ruin it all. Just what was her reason to hurt me, was she really that scared of being found? Standing in the mirror looking at my tall slim figure, I'm less boney now. That's good.

I started waiting on the couch in nothing but a t-shirt and sweat pants. Money is money at this point, I don't give a fuck how I look. When I heard the knock on the door I know I can make this quick. Opening the door all my worries come back. Scarlett, she's standing right in front of me. Wearing a tight blue dress with heels on, she towers over me.

Running her fingers through her black thick hair. She smiled, walking closer to me, I bagged up back into the room. Once we both inside she closed the door behind us. Then she took a sit on the couch, waiting for me to sit as well. This wasn't the same Scarlett I met a week ago, she's more... Warm?

When I sat down she opened her mouth and spoke. "How have you been doing this past week?"

I swallow the lump in my throat. "I have been fine..."

"I can tell that you're scared, I'm not going to hurt you."

"Just tell me why you're here?"

She started laughing, before bringing herself together. "Why would I come here for, other than for sex?" She still had a smile, I didn't think she would come here. "I don't want much really, what's your price?"

"200 dollars, I charge extra if you stay here for an hour."

She nods before sliding her heels off. "Come here."

...

Scarlett has me sitting on her lap and sucking her breast. As she has her hand wrapped round my dick giving me a hand job. Her nipple gets hard in my mouth, she told me to be careful because she's sensitive. I have never let anyone touch me like this, or put anything in my mouth! She makes soft moans that don't sound like her at all.

I take my hand and put it down her dress taking out her other breast. When I pulled on her nipple she let out a louder moan. So I continued, sucking on one breast while playing with the other. She picks up the speed, I'm so close to cumming. My dick twitches as I'm getting closer.

"You're going to cum aren't you?" She mumbled, and I gave her a nod back. "You'll have to beg for it." She covers my tip with her finger and presses down.

"P-please Scarlett let me cum..."

"How bad do you need to?"

"V-very."

"Lucky, I'm feeling nice today." She removes her hand. Cum gets all over me as my dick went soft, I'm surprised she didn't joke about it being small. She puts her breasts back into her dress before burying her face into my neck. I was a little surprised by what she's doing. This was my first time with a female alpha.

"You smell so nice, like roses in the spring." She mumbled, her breath tickled neck a little before she pulled away. "You said $200 right?"

"Oh yes, that's right."

————————————————————————
Get out the way Asher it's my turn.

————————————————————————Get out the way Asher it's my turn