Stage 2

Scarlett's POV

"That son of a bitch punched me!" I said while slamming my fist onto my desk. I can't get that damn boy out my head ever since last night. He looked like he was homeless, I didn't really hear him at first when he was standing there. The fact he really punched me!

"Maybe it's because you're ugly and creepy!" My cousin Eloise yelled from across the room. Her tall ass appeared from the back room. "It's funny really, how he punched you and ran. It gets better because he smelt like an omega."

When he punched me I smelt like him for the rest of the night. It's like he let out his pheromones out of fear, but too much. I smelt like roses, I had to take two showers to get the smell off me. Me and Eloise continued until our friend Mike finally came with lunch. "Hey I'm back, plus Scar, you eat like a child."

He hands me a box of chicken strips and a side of Mac and Cheese. I eat the same thing for lunch every day. "You eat like a pig." Mumbling I start eating my chicken strips. A dirty picture comes to my mind, me laying in bed with someone riding me. I stop eating in that moment, I let the thought really take over my focus. I can feel the eyes of Mike and Eloise on me, but I don't stop thinking about it.

"Hey horny beauty, you might want to eat before it gets cold." Mike said shoving fries into his mouth. I snap out of it but roll my eyes, so I just continued eating. "Harry hasn't paid his money an a while, should we play him a visit?" Mike continued.

"Why not, we can go after 1 o'clock." I responded.

"We going to kill him?"

"No, he's new to this I'll give him time..."

2 hours later.

All three of us stand there, as we see Harry's body in a chair and a gun in his hand. With a hole in the side of his head. This was no suicide, this was murder. We did notice how the cameras are all busted, so we have nothing to look back at.

"This was done professionally but it's still sloppy." Eloise says as she picked up a bullet off the floor. It was unused. I groan as I can tell who did this, Raymond a motherfucker who wants me dead.

"Fuck this let's leave, we have better things to do. " I start heading to the door, with Mike and Eloise behind me. Now all this shit is giving me a headache!

***

The sun has gone down, we spent our whole day collecting our protection money. The owner of Club Inferno owe us lots of money. So instead of paying us we get to drink for free and have a VIP booth. I'm wearing a black backless dress that hugs my body, with black gloves and black heels. Eloise matched with me by wearing red. Mike just wore dress clothes because he's 'lazy'.

As we're at our booth we're gambling with each other. I have to omega women on both sides of me. One softly kissing my neck and the other caressing my body. I simply need this, I can't last a day without anyone touching me this way. Mike and Eloise are use to it now, they're surprised I haven got an STD yet.

"Maybe one day you'll have a girlfriend to be with and stop sleeping around." Mike chuckled as he looked through his cards.

"One day your ego will be the size of your forehead, big."

"Ha ha you're so funny Scar."

"It's true!" I took a shot before placing my card down.

Eloise was giggling, the way she sounds always make me smile. She's my cousin she has been here for me since day one, she's someone I could never get rid of.

"Holy shit!" Mike says nearly choking on his whiskey. "Scar isn't that the boy who punched you the other night?"

When he said that I turned my head instantly. He was right, the same boy who punched me is sitting at the bar. The smell of roses hit my nose. I see that he's talking to a man who is way older than him, this means only one thing.

Hot Honey Spot client.