41

Rae knew things were slowly becoming okay for her. She knew that she had developed a sort of relationship with Kate. And they had been getting to know one another.

She knew that Iain had been her rock. And she felt as though he was the one person she could rely on for definite. She knew that while it wasn't always easy, she felt as though she could finally move on from the hurt.

She and Iain had been doing well. Their relationship was thriving and they were talking about another baby.

Rae woke in bed with him and grinned. She looked to him. "So do you think we should take advantage of the quiet?" She asked.

"It would be rude not to," Iain said as he smirked. He looked to her. "You on top or me?"

Rae grinned. Hand's settle on her hips, guiding her backwards again once his lips were locked with hers.

She knew where they were heading, part of her wanting to stop things purely because he seemed so confident about their destination.

Except, she wanted him. Her hands slipped the buttons on his shirt free.

She wanted him more than she'd ever admit to herself. Her purple top fell next.

Slacks cinched at the waist as fingers made quick work of the fasteners, one garment after another littering a trail in their wake.

The grey pencil skirt she'd spent over twenty minutes looking for that morning, her favorite lacy lilac bra...

The clothing scavenger hunt he was leaving her would only serve as a reminder that she'd picked out the outfit with him in mind.

Her legs hit his bed and she crawled backwards, returning the intensity of his gaze when he followed.

Iain hovered above, breaking eye contact to briefly scan down the length of her body before returning his lips to hers.

A soft moan escaped as his tongue enveloped her nipple and she rolled her eyes at the smile she felt against the flesh of her breast.

Under normal circumstances she'd want the man she was with to know she enjoyed his ministrations, but not Iain —at least not that quickly.

His fingers slipped beneath the matching lilac panties, running the length of her slit, circling her clit, and then slipping inside.

She grumbled internally when a slick finger traced the same path, exposing her excitement to both of them.

"Fuck it," She mumbled, using his hair to pull his lips back to hers.

He paused above her, in typical Iain fashion looking amused with her annoyance. "Fuck it?"

"Iain, shut up and fuck me."

He chuckled on his path to her lips, but didn't linger long. Kisses trailed down her chest then stomach, his fingers tugging the underwear off as his body shifted lower on the bed.

Rae panted when he lowered his head, her chest rising and falling, temporarily blocking her view when his tongue made contact.