15

Alexis and any kiddies she has belongs to my bestie _X_Sammii_X_

*****************

Rae woke up and rubbed her eyes. She smirked as she realized what had woken her up, poking her. Rae rolled her to face iain and placed a hand on his stuble. She smiled before she brushed her lips against his causing Iain to groan on his sleep as he woke up. He looked to her and smirked "what are you up to you little minx?" He asked as he placed a hand on her cheek brushing her dark hair out of her face "I could ask you the same, your the one that wome me up with your little friends" rae said and Iain smirked "my little friend misses you though" Iain said "I bet it does too" rae said as Iain leant and kissed her before he rolled over so that he was on top of her pressing her into the mattress and smirked down at her.

Rae wrapped her amrs around his neck and pulled him closer to her kissing her "I really do love you" rae said and iaon smirked "ditto, I'm the luckiest man alive" Iain said as he ran his hands up her shirt making her groan. Rae looked to Iain and smirked as he pulled the underwear that she was wearing off before his boxers were removed. He grabbed her hips and pulled her closer before he pushed into her causing her to moan. She ran her nails down his back as he moved on and out of her. Rae bite her lip and rolled her head back as Iain bite into her neck causing her to gasp. Once they had finished Iain looked to rae and she smirked as he pulled her closer "how did I get so lucky" rae said and Iain smiled "I often wonder" Iain said and rae rolled her eyes as he kissed her forehead.

***

Rae walked into work with Iain, he walked into the staffroom with her "so, do you want to get take out for dinner?" Iain asked "sure, mind the door" Rae said as she changed her top. Iain looked to her and smirked "stop smirking at me will you, you have seen it all before tones of times" Rae said "still its not lie I tire off it" Iain said as Rae changed into her scrubs "perv" she mumbled as Iain walked over to her and kissed her "ill see you later" he said as a girl with dark hair walked in. Rae smiled to her "are you new?" she asked "yeah, im Alexis..but you can call me Lexi, is that your boyfriend" she asked and Rae smiled "im Rae, yeah, he is, hes great he saved my life" Rae said as Lexi smiled to her "yeah?" she asked "I had a bad relationship  with my ex before I came here Iain literally took a bullet for me" Rae said as Lexi looked to her in shock "is he in jail now, your ex?" Lexi asked as Rae nodded "he is...but  cant help but feel that something bad is going to happen" Rae said as Lexi smiled "im sure it will be fine" she said as Lexi nodded, she was hoping that it would be fine.

***

Rae walked into the toilets and sighed as she looked to her bag, She grabbed the pregnancy test out of it and ran a hand through her hair, She didn't tell Iain that she thought she was. She didn't want to get his hopes up it had been three months since they started trying for a baby and Rae was anxious and scared, she wanted it to be positive so much all she wanted was for her and Iain to have a baby. Rae walked into the toilet and took the test, she waited three minutes and sighed as the timer went off she turned over the test over and saw that the results were...