25

Rae woke up and groaned as she felt something press against her back. She smirked as she felt Iain had an arm around her as he held her close. She rolled over to look at him and saw that he was awake and smirking at her "your little friend is bothering me" she said as he looked to her and smirked "my little friend misses you I wanted to say hello" he said as he rolled over so that he was on top of her. She placed a hand on his cheek and smiled as she leant in and kissed him. He pulled her close and ran her hands through his hair as they kissed passionately as she pulled away and looked to him and smirked as he grabbed a condom off of the side and slipped it on before he pulled her close and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her. She placed a hand on his cheek and smiled as she pulled him to her and kissed him passionately as he looked to her "I love you" she said breathless as he smiled to her "I love you too"

***

Later that day, Rae got to work. She couldn't help but feel as if something was going on and she didn't know why. She walked into the staffroom and saw Lexi who looked to her and smiled "are you okay" Rae asked Lexi who looked to her and smiled "I'm fine, I just have a lot of work to do" Lexi said as she walked off as Rae frowned to herself.  she could tell that there was something going on with her best friend and she didn't like it, she felt as if she had done something wrong. Lexi walked down the hall and sighed as she stood with cal. He looked to her and smiled.

"She's your best friend Lexi, you need to tell her. She's living a lie" "I can't break her heart" Lexi said as cal looked to her and smiled "you have to tell her, if she learns you knew than she will hate you besides your not the one that cheated" cal said as Lexi looked to him and smiled. She knew that he was right but she didn't want to be the one to break raes heart as she told her that she saw Iain kissing someone else and not just anyone, Rita.

***

Later that day, Rae walked into the staffroom and sighed as she looked to Lexi "what's going on" she asked as Lexi looked to her and sighed "I'm so sorry, I saw Iain kissing Rita" Lexi said as Rae looked to her for a moment as she felt her heart break before she walked off and towards the ambulance bay where she saw Iain an jez who were messing around "please tell me it's not true, you and Rita didn't kiss" she asked as jez sighed "I'll give you a moment" he said as Iain looked to her and sighed "it was a stupid mistake Rae, I would of told you but it meant nothing" he said as she looked to him "you should of told me, now it looks like you have something to hide" "it was nothing I promise, I have no interest in her, she kissed me. I know I should of told you" he said as she looked to him and sighed "I need some time" Rae said as she walked off wondering if she could really trust Iain anymore