13

rae was still in shok over the fact that she was adopted, she couldnt believe it. Rae felt lost, she felt as if she didnt know who she was, all she knew that she was glad that she had iain or she would of lost it by now. Iain kept rae grounded and down to earth. Rae stood from the bed and sighed, she ran a hand through her hair, she ould hear iain in the shower and walekd into the bathroom "alright sleeping beauty" he said as she started to brush her teeth, rae smirked to him as she looked to him and in the shower "perv" iain said and rae laughed slightly "how are you doing" iain asked "im fine, i am, i feel as if i dont know who i am, and i want to know who my real parents are, but i guess i have to except that thats not going to happen anytime soon, if ever" rae said ad iain smiled "i want to talk  to you about something, later though" rae said "is everything okay?" iain asked "everythings fine, i just, it can wait" rae said and iain smiled "are you going to join me or what" iain asked and rae smirked as she pulled iains shirt off of her and got in the shower with him. Rae turned to look at a smirking iain and he kissed her and smiled.

***

Rae and Iain got to work "ill see you later" Iain said as he kissed her. Rae smiled into the kiss and smiled as he walked away, Rae smirked and bite her lip as she watched him walk away. He never failed to cheer her up. Rae sighed to herself before she grabbed a patient file and looked to it reading through the notes before getting to work. "hello stranger, i haven't seen you in a while" Ethan said as he walked over to her. Rae smiled to him "you know me, I like to keep busy" Rae said "and here me thinking that Iain is keeping you busy" Ethan said. Rae smirked slightly "who says he isn't, im not one to complain" Rae said as Ethan chuckled and shook his head.

***

Rae walked into the ambulance bay, she spotted iain with his back to her as he stepped into the back of the ambulance, Rae noticed that he was restocking, she walked over quickly and leant against the ambulance as he leant across to grab a syringe "you know they can be dangerous, sweet cheeks" rae said making iain jump. Rae laughed as he jumped "you scared the life out of me" iain said and rae smirked "whats up?" iain asked as he looked to her "ive been thinking things over and over again" rae said and iain stepped out from the ambulance and stood in front of her "and?" rae sighed and looked to him "i want a baby, I want a baby with you" rae said as she looked  to iain. He smiled at her "well we better getting making" iain said and rae smiled "really?" "yeah, why not, id love nothing more than a family with you" iain said as rae smiled and wrapped her arms around iain pulling him closer and kissing him "i love you" "i love you too"