9

Rae looked to Iain as she lay back in bed. She pulled to blanket around her naked body as she watched as Iain got ready for work. "are you sure that your ready to go back?" Rae asked as Iain fastened his belt. Iain turned around and walked over to her, he sat on the side of the bed and placed a hand on her cheek "im fine baby, shouldn't you be getting ready?" Iain asked her "cant, our bed is too comfy" Rae said as she lay back. "don't make me pull you out of there" Iain said and Rae narrowed her eyes "you wouldn't?" she said and Iain smirked "wouldn't I?" he said as he slipped on his shirt before he walked over to the bed smirking "no, Iain...no" Rae said as Iain grabbed her hips "no" Rae said as he picked her up off of the bed before they both fell to the groaned. Rae lay on top of Iain and looked down to him. She brushed her hair out of her face and giggled before she kissed him "dick" Rae said "you love that" Iain said as she stood up and started to get ready for work. Rae got dressed and walked down to see Iain had made breakfast "you realise that you got shot and I should be looking after you" Rae asked and Iain smirked before he kissed "eww gross" gem said as she walked in "i need to go home later" Rae said "why" "i have no clean clothes" Rae said and Iain smirked "who said anything about wearing clothes " Iain said and Rae rolled her eyes "perv" she said as she took a bite of toast.

*****************************************

Rae and Iain walked into work, hand in hand. "ill see you later" Iain said as he kissed her in the staffroom. She smiled at Iain and watched as he walked away, she hated being anywhere without him. He made her whole. "things getting serious?" Ethan asked as he stood across the room. "possibly" Rae said and Ethan smiled "remember your five year plan Rae, besides not all of us have a hunk paramedic who will jump in front of a gun for us" Ethan said and Rae chuckled "no, we don't" she said smiling. She couldn't help but smile knowing that he had saved her life.

********************************

Rae stood filling out paperwork as Ethan walked over and they started to talk about Alicia when Iain walked in with a patient. Iain frowned as he looked to Ethan and Rae talking he felt jealous, he hated anyone talking to his girlfriend. Iain walked over to Ethan "having you got work to do" he asked as Rae frowned at him "ill speak to you later" Ethan said to Rae. Rae looked at Iain "what was that all about" Rae asked Iain "come on" Iain said as he grabbed her arm and pulled her into the ambulance park and into his office. "Iain? what at you doing, what the hell was that back there" Rae asked "nothing" Iain said as Rae smirked at him "your jealous...baby you have nothing to worry about" Rae said "your mine" Iain said and Rae nodded as Iain placed his hands on her face and smiled "yes" Iain leant in and kissed Rae, she wrapped her arms around his neck as he pushed her against the table. She moaned into the kiss as Iain tugged at her pants pulling them off of her. Before he undid his own and pulled out his hardened member and pushed into Rae. Rae moaned as he pushed into her and moved in and out of her, she ran her hands through his hair tugging at it.

After they climaxed Iain pulled out of her and she smirked "i love it when your jealous" Rae said "im not jealous, im just possessive over what's mine" Iain said and she smirked "yours? am I" she asked. Iain snaked an arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him. His lips lingered over hers "yes...your mine, my girl" Iain said as he kissed her "damn right" Rae said.