21

y/n pov

i woke up the next morning with not enough sleep. as i opened my eyes and remembered the night i had, i turned to my other side to where billie would be. she wasnt there.

i started to freak out and look for her everywhere. this hotel wasnt big so there was no where she could be hiding. i sent her 5 texts asking where she was and i ran into my hotel room to get changed and go search for her. i was shaking.

i went back into her room to see if she replied to my texts but her phone was sitting on the nightstand. just as i was about to text finneas to try and help me she came into the hotel room. "good morning" she said with a smile. my heart stopped beating so fast and i put my hand over my heart. "did i scare you?" she asked as she sat on the bed next to me. "yes i didnt know where you were and your phone was just sitting there i didn't know what to do." i said making her chuckle. "i got us food!" she said as she placed the boxes in front of us. 

as we ate in silence with the office playing softly on the tv, i wanted to bring up what happened. but i didnt. "can i ask you something?" billie asked once she had finished up her fruit. "of course"i replied. "why did you come here?" billie asked. not  in a mean way, but in a curious way. "finneas texted me. said you needed me. i almost didnt come. but i am so glad i came" i told her honestly. i was so thankful i was able to come. "oh" is all she said before she stood up "thank you. i am really glad you came. i think i would have been gone if it wasnt for you y/n" she said. she went into the bathroom and i got onto my phone to see that finneas texted me

finneas

finneas: thank you.
finneas: billie told me what happened last night
finneas: i owe you a big one.
finneas: me and my family appreciate you more than anything in this world

me: no big deal
me: she needed me and i came
me: its no chore. i like being with her. 
me: i am glad i could help

"who are you texting?" billie asked as she got out of the bathroom. she was dressed in some sweats and a hoodie. she looked so good. "just finneas asking if you were awake!" i lied. there was no reason to lie but i didnt want her to think something was up. "she layed down next to me and curled into my side. "i really appreciate you for being here." she said again. "its not a problem billie trust me." i told her. i couldnt get over how comfortable i was around her. i felt like  i have known her for a long time. just as i was about to say something i get an incoming phone call from my sister. shes a huge fan of billies and i know that if she sees this shes going to go insane. "my sisters facetiming me" i tell billie. she shrugs her shoulders and tells me to answer. "hey" my sister said as the line connected. "whats up" i said. "why are you in Milan?" she asked i didnt know what to say. "you know that billie eilish is there right now on tour?" she said excitedly "no i did not know that" i said laughing a bit. "yes you do" billie said quietly making me put my hand over her mouth to get her to be quiet. "who was that?" my sister asked. my stomach dropped and i quickly said no one. "it was me!" billie said before i could speak again. she grabbed my phone and put her face into the camera. i huffed and just sat there amused "oh my fucking god no fucking way billie this isnt real- why are you with my sister- you know what i dont care i love you so much you saved me i love you i love you i wish i could see you right now oh my gosh is this fake" my sister is funny. i laughed at her silliness and her and billie chatted for a second.

billie handed me back my phone and we hung up on my sister. "why did you do that?" i asked billie. "i dont know, just wanted to make her jealous" she winked. 

"are you going to my show?" billie asked. we have been laying in her hotel room all morning just talking and enjoying our time together. "i dont think so i dont know, finneas hadn't mentioned anything" i replied. i wanted to go! but i didnt know if i should. "i can get you VIP" she said. i didnt want her to spend any extra money. "no thats okay, but i can be here when youre all done with your show tho!" i said. she looked upset. she didnt say anything else she just went onto her phone and started typing away. "i got you VIP and free admition and food. youre going. i have to be at the arena at 4 and youre coming with me" she smiled. i just sighed in a good way and nodded my head.