28

wednesday rolled around the corner faster than anyday of the week. the fans have been going crazy about the news billie was going to tell them. they knew it wasnt an album since she had just released one, but they knew it was big. 

billie and i were at her interview. finneas was sat beside her while they got asked questions about life and the album. 

"so enough about the album, you guys probably have had enough of that. so billie i take it that many of your fans are speculating many rumors about you and model influencer y/n?" the interviewer asked and i looked to claudia beside me and burried my face into her chest knowing what was coming next. "yeah i see that shit everywhere i look" billie answered laughing. "so i also see loads about the fact she moved in with you, is that true?" the interviewer was asking questions that were obvious. "yeah she did, shits dope" billie said and glanced at me who was shaking. "i see youre looking at someone now" the interviewer said making billie giggle. "so are you and y/n dating then?" she asked and billie looked at finneas who looked at claudia who looked at me and i looked at billie and nodded my head. "uhh yeah we are" billie smiled and the interviewer clapped her hands.

"y/n dear would you come here then?" she asked me and i shook my head. this interview was about billie and finneas and the hell of the job they did with the album. not billies love life. "just come here for 2 minutes baby" billie said and i walked to the couch they were seated at. "welcome y/n, billie just came out about your relationship, how do you feel?" she asked me making me turn hot. "i mean we have been talking about it for a while now so good i guess" i laughed nervously as the interviewer raised an eyebrow. "oh so you have been dating for a long time i am assuming?" she said looking between finneas billie and i. "yeah, for about 8 months almost 9" billie said and i smiled. "wow okay! here we have it folks billie and her girlfriend have been dating for almost 9 months!" she said smiling. "and what about you finneas, how are you and claudia?- actually claudia why dont you come too?" claudia walked over to where we were and finneas but his arm around her waist. 

"well guys, we dont usually ever have interviews turn out like this! ive enjoyed you all, let us know in the comments how you feel about this!" she said and the cameras went of. 

on the way back to our car, finneas and claudia hopped into the back and i got into the drivers seat while billie sat in the passenger seat. "well shit!" finneas said as got into the car and all laughed. "were out baby" billie said and i leaned over to kiss her. "this is a time to party! lets go out to eat" claudia said with a huge smile. "wait i want to call my mommy" billie said making me smile at her fondly. i looked back at claudia and smiled. she was my best friend at this point. "hi mama, guess what i did?" billie said in her baby voice. i could hear maggie ask what in the back of the phone. "y/n and i told everyone were datingg" billie said excitedly. i heard maggie yell through the phone and billie pulled the phone away putting it on speaker. "i am so happy for you guysss, your fans are going to be so happy, they already speculated it so now that its real its going to be awesome. i love you both" maggie said and i pouted my lip. shes the sweetest. "yeah were going to go out and celebrate, claudia and finneas are with us" billie said and turned to the backseat. "hi mom" finneas said and smiled. claudia said hello too. 

"i feel like i got angel wings now" billie said as we were sitting in a booth at a restraunt downtown. "youre sweet" i told billie and she looked at me smiling. "i can finally take your hand without worrying!" billie said happily and put her hand on mine. "you know the interview doesnt come out for another 2 days right?" i told billie, laughing "i know but i dont care. the news is out so let me love you" she said and put her face next to mine. 

we got our orders and food and chatted with claudia and finneas. i loved this so much. "lets do a cheer" finneas requested as he picked up his soda. "to loving your soulmate and being happy" finneas said and we all clinked our drinks together.