27

billie pov

my album came out tonight and i was getting ready to go to my release party. i had to be there first along with finneas because we had to make sure everything was good. i invited zoe to come with me and help because y/n was busy. i didn't know what she was doing and i had to much other shit to worry about. i knew she was coming though.

i finished getting dressed and left my house getting into my dodge challenger. y/n was going to move into my house this weekend and i was excited. but her and i both had to much to worry about these past two weeks. on the way to pick up zoe, my phone rang and y/ns contact popped up. i connected my phone to my aux and answered. 

"whats up" i said as the line connected. "whatre you doing?" she asked as i stopped at a red light. "im on my way to zoes, we're going to the venue for my party" i said and tapped my hands on my wheel to the beat of the song. "oooh okay, well i was going to go right now too, but since youre already picking up zoe i will just go home and pack until its time to leave" she said and i rolled my eyes. "aight well ill see you then" i said and she huffed outloud "you good?" she asked and i nodded my head forgetting she cant see me. "yup, just pulled up to zoes ill see u later." i said. "ok love you" she said and i hung up before saying anything else.

i wasnt mad at her. i was just stressed.

zoe opened the car door and sat in the seat and smiled at me. "hey bitch" she said smiling and putting down the visor to check herself out. "what up" i said and began to drive. "how are you and cookie?" zoe asked. her and y/n had these nicknames for each other that they havent stopped using for the longest. i softly smiled at the name and opened my mouth to speak. "um i dont really know." i said and zoe turned her hair to look at me. "what the hell do you mean you dont know?" she said and i shrugged my shoulders.

"i think were both too busy to be in a relationship right now." i said honestly. "i mean yeah but you dont see Jay-Z and Beyonce breaking up. they both have crazy schedules and still managed to pop babies out" she said making me chuckle. "i mean i love her like crazy. i dont know. im thinking too hard right now" i said and sighed. "dont break up with her. you guys love each other." she said and i nodded. 

she was right.

-

as we got to the venue, i looked around to see lots of food and decorations out. i went to the DJ and he showed me the list of the songs he was playing and then i saw my album. i was nervous for people to hear it. i didnt know how they were going to react. i was pretty hopeful though. just when i was about to go into the little house and eat, my phone rings again. it was y/n.

i picked up and she started talking immediately. "your dog is throwing up, i dont know what to do. and i aint ready yet. what do you want me to do?" she said and i furrowed my eyebrows. "i dont fucking know. what is he throwing up. and you have time i dont know why youre rushing" i said seriously. "hes just throwing up food and foam" she said and i sighed. "umm ok and why are you worried about that?" i asked "why do you have such an attitude for?" she asked and i rolled my eyes. i didnt even have an attitude. "nobody has an attitude" i said smartly and she hung up. i called back and she didnt answer. so i called one more time.

"what?" she said as she picked up. "whats your problem?" i asked and she laughed once. "girl i have no problem. i can hear it in your voice you dont want to be bothered so im going to figure this out on my own while you do your shit. we can talk later. if youre up for it." she said and the line went blank.

damn.

--

when the party started, my family were the first people to arrive. then it was sophia and her new boyfriend. que. she asked me beforehand if it was okay and i wanted to say no but i gave him a chance.