25

"where my good girls at?"  she speaks into her microphone and looks at the crowd. it was the last night in london then we were off to Seattle for her last shows. the crowd went wild when she said that. then she sang all the good girls go to hell jumping around like crazy. 

"i love you london!" and with that being said she walked off of the stage. 

waiting in the greenroom for her was claudia, maggie and i and we we greeted her with a cake with 'congratulations' written on it. "thank youu" billie said in her baby voice and pulled me into a side hug. i smiled and took a slice from maggie and sat on the couch like i always do. "you guys did fantastic!" maggie said giving her daughter a hug. "thank you very much mama" billie said and gave her mom a kiss on her cheek. she then took a seat down next to me and handed me some water. "thank you!" i said and took a sip. she then took it from me and drank some as well. 

"we have to get going, i have something i want to show you" billie said to me and got up. "mom were leaving, ill see you guys in the morning before we leave!"  she said and i said goodbye to everyone being pulled by billie. "arent you going to get into not so sweaty clothes bil?" i laughed when she looked down and realized she hand changed "oh shit, yeah hold on mamas" she said and walked into her greenroom once more to grab her bag. she changed and finally, we walked out of the building with tons of screaming fans cheering her name. she signed a few peoples items and took pictures before we walked to the car i rented.

"soo how do you feel?" we were sitting in the car and billie was the one driving this time. "dude that show was so good" she said excitedly. "yeah, but i got one thing to say" i said in a serious tone. "your good girl is right here" i said, billie laughed out loud and took my hand into hers. "so where are we going?" i said and billie didnt say anything. she plugged her phone into the aux and played her music singing along. 

when we arrived to our destination, billie checked in at the front and pulled me to the area where we were. she put hands over my eyes and lead me. 

"okay baby, you ready?" she said and i nodded and giggled. she took her hands off my eyes and i gasped. i instantly turned around and embraced billie into a tight hug.  we were standing on a dock next to the lake with an overview of all the lights. there was a dinner table and many flowers and a white cloth on the table. i began to feel so loved in the moment.

but i also felt bad about myself. i never do anything like this for billie. 

"stop, i know what youre thinking. forget about it. and lets go sit" she said and held my hand pulling out the chair for me. i thanked her and sat down across from her. "thank you for coming on tour with me" she said and held both my hands from across the table. "its been an experience. thank you for inviting me" i said making her smile. i was genuinely so happy being with her and getting to have these little moments like this. 

billie and i ate our food and chatted about all things coming and highlights of this tour so far. it was a lot of fun. just as i was about to get up so we can leave, billie pulled my hands down and sat me back in my chair "what?- billie were leaving are we not?"  i asked looking up at her confused. "one moment" she said and walked away leaving me alone. i went onto my phone and took pictures of everything. 

billies pov

i was doing it. i was scared. actually no i wasnt i was just being a big fucking baby. "yeah i have the thing for billie. oconnell" i said to the worker emphasizing the thing. they started to move everything to y/n and she sat there looking confused. 

i walked back over to our table and i stood beside her. "just watch. don't talk" i said and planted a kiss on her lips. 

i sat in the chair infront of her, right in front of the projector that was set up by our table.