23

'did you see what 'sun' posted on instagram?' the text read. it was a text from sophia. i opened instagram in search for suns post

oh shit.

it was a photo of billie and i. and we were kissing. i dont know how this photo got out. but it was not fake. it was a real photo of us kissing in the greenroom. nobody had their phones out during the kiss and it was such a short kiss i didnt know how it could have been captured. it had to have been a fan. my mind was racing and i was trying to figure out if the blinds must have been opened or anything. i was freaking out. the caption read 'famous singer billie eilish shares a hot kiss with tik tok star y/n y/l/n! source says that they have been getting closer since the singer went on tour. is this a new relationship in the air for eilish?'

i opened the balcony door and stepped outside to get fresh air. i knew billie would be mad. we weren't even together for real and i knew that this would end up bad. i had to get us out of this situation but i didnt know how. i wanted to figure out who the fuck would post that shit.

i got out of my thoughts when two arms snaked around my waist. "what you doing out here mamas?'' billie mumbled into my hair. i smiled softly at her and said "i just couldnt get comfortable" i said. "oh.. so now i aint comfortable" she said in a joking manner. i turned so my body would be touching hers and smiled up at her. surprisingly, billie was slightly taller then me so i had to look up just a bit. "you know youre pretty when you smile" billie said placing her hands onto my bum.

i could get used to this. she opened her phone and swiped to instagram. "hey lets go back to bed" i said and took her phone from her hands and plugged it into the charger next to me. "uhh okay" she said thinking nothing of it. i closed and locked the balcony doors and made my way back to the bed.

i fell asleep from the soft sounds of billies breathes, with a smile on my face.

---

"ma"
"angel"
"baby"
"y/n"

that woke me up. "what" i said and rolled over to see a smiling sleepy billie. "did you see what the fuck is on instagram right now. my fans are going crazy" she said. my heart dropped a little and i shook my head. "look" she said and handed me her phone. i furrowed my eyebrows. it was the post i had seen last night. "what the fuck" i said and looked at her with sad eyes "what?" billie said and dropped her smile. "this is bad for you. all the attention about anything is going to be all about how we kissed." i told her and she wrapped me into a hug. "i have been up since 8 trying to figure out who took the picture" she explained to me and what she told me blew my mind.

"i knew that fucker didnt like me from the start" she said. she was on the phone with finneas explaining the whole situation to him. turns out, one of the backstage workers took the photo trying to get her reputation to go down, while all the fans turned out to think we were cute together.

finneas and billie talked to patrick and maggie about the situation as well, and the guy is now fired so hes done with tour. billie also is trying to sue him. i didnt think it was that serious to be sueing but hey, its billie eilish.

"do you want to start getting ready?" billie asked. i remembered the question that was asked the night before. i said yes and went into the restroom to take a shower. i got out and did my hair and makeup and got dressed while billie showered. i had on some jeans and a long sleeve cropped top since today was going to be a bit chillier outside.

she got out of the restroom and took a picture of me which made me laugh. we walked out of the hotel with billies arm around my shoulder and saw that many paparazzi was surrounding us. "billie is it true you and her are dating" "billie when is the album coming out" "y/n are you using billie for her money" "wow look at that ass you got there y/n" "are you guys dating?''