22

billie had 4 more weeks of tour. y/n was with her through it all. billie had grown happier in the past few weeks and she hadnt thought about doing anything crazy in such a long time. y/n made her a happy person. even if she didnt do anything. billie was developing a crush of some sort on y/n. and everyone knew it but them two. billie being oblivious that the love of her life was in front of her. and y/n being oblivious that the person she wants and dreams about likes her too. they had an off day. so billie thought they could go explore the city for a few hours and maybe get some food. they were in Chicago right now. Claudia flied in that morning so they would all be together and they thought it was a perfect bonding time.

billie and y/n have been getting a lot closer since she packed her life away and came to tour with billie. shes been going to every show, every interview every studio session. not because she wanted too. but more because billie made her. one thing that y/n was worried about is that once they werent together anymore for tour, that billie would go back to square 1 and be sad again. but she wanted to be positive about it. finneas and y/n also grew a lot closer as well. it was like they were all one big happy family.

y/n pov

"are you dressed yet?" billie asked as she banged on the bathroom door of the hotel room. i swung open the door and said yes. billie stared at me for some moments and opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. "you look good" she finally said. i laughed and softly punched her arm "i am wearing sweats and a crop top" i chuckled as she shrugged her shoulders and came closer to me. "did anyone ever tell you how beautiful you are" she asked as she put her hands onto my waist. this was normal. billie was a very touchy friend and i didnt think anything of it. it did always make me feel good though. "you tell me every other day" i said and caressed her cheek. "you got a fat ass" she said as she squeezed it making me yelp. "youre dead eilish" i said as i pushed her onto the bed and started tickling her. she ended up flipping us over to where she was on top and started tickling me. "s-stop i-i cant b-breathe" i laughed and squirmed under her touch. "stop billie!" i got out. "make me" she said making me shiver. before i knew it she was leaning in and so was i.

ring
ring
ring

she jumped off of me and answered the phone. it was just finneas telling us that him and claudia were ready to meet in 5 minutes. she went into the bathroom and changed into some sweats and a shirt matching me and we walked out of the hotel

what the hell just happened?

there wasnt to many paparazzi out this morning since it was still early and they didnt know what hotel we were staying in. my tik tok account started to blow up more and more. i dont know if it was because i was close friends with billie or because they actually enjoyed my content. i would post little get ready with mes, what i eat in a day and workout videos hairstyles stuff like any other influencer would. i also started to get a lot of care packages from makeup brands wanting me to try their makeup and promote it.

i didnt want people to think that i was using billie for the fame. because i really wasnt. i got followers and views randomly at one point without billie being in my life but once people found out, they just started to keep liking and stuff.

claudia, billie, finneas and i were all walking down the busy street of Chicago to the breakfast cafe we have been going to. me and claudia came a few times to talk about life and things and dating stuff. but that was it.

"what're you going to get?" billie asked me as we looked at the menu. that was the first thing she has said to me since we had that little moment. usually, they happen at night, so we just forget about it by the morning. "i am not sure im thinking the waffles and strawberry meal" i said. "i think i am going to get that too" claudia pitched in.