29

its now october. billie and i have been together for a year in a few weeks. something has been different though. me and her havent been talking as much, we were hanging out less too. 

when we came out to the world everything was perfect. the fan reaction was great and everybody loved us. now its just a normal thing for us so theres nothing to really surpress. but billies been acting different. i dont know why or what happened but something definitely was up and i didnt know what to do. she wouldnt tell me anything and i asked she shuts me out and says nothing. 

my manager roy, makes billie and i go out sometimes to get paparazzi to take photos and make me a bigger person. i didnt care about being famous at all, or having money. i just wanted my girlfriend.

i was currently at an ultrasound appointment with my sister and brandon. she wasnt very big but she was showing a bit more. brandon and i were sitting in the chairs as my sister laid on the bed. "whats up with you and billie?" brandon asked starting a conversation. i grew more fondly over him. i still hated his guts but now i could tolerate him. "i honestly dont even know. she keeps shutting me out. somethings definelty wrong with us" i whispered to him the last part. i didnt want me sister to worry. "have you tried talking to her about it?" he asked and i looked over at him and rolled my eyes. "obviously. she just shuts me out. like i said" i said and he had a sympathetic look on his face. "what is she doing right now?" he asked and i looked up at the ceiling trying to remember. "i think shes on the set for swarm right now" i said and nodded his head. "i dont know man, just try to talk to her tonight. im sure shes just stressed" he said and i nodded not continuing the conversation.

on the way back home, i decided i would stop and pick up some groceries for dinner. billie has been asking me to make my vegan pizza and my cake so i thought i would surprise her. maybe lighten the mood a bit. when i got to the grocery store, there wasnt to many people in it so i thought that was good. i picked up the few things i needed and walked out of the grocery store to see a young girl walking in. her mouth dropped and i looked around me to see if it was directed towards me and it was. i smiled at her and she smiled back walking closer to me. "im sorry about the hate you get with dating billie. i love the two of you and i hope you get married" she said and i gave her a quick thank you "can i get a picture with you?" she asked and i said yes and we took a picture. i always loved having moments with billies real fans because i thought it was sweet they truly cared for me. 

as i got into the car, billies contact popped up on my phone. i opened the text message and she asked me to come get her in a little. i said yes and quickly drove home to put the groceries away before i went back out to go get billie. i was hoping i could talk to her in the car since the car ride was about an hour and a half plus traffic so it would be a good time.

when i got to the set, i parked out front and billie walked out holding a bag. she quickly got into my car to get away from the fans starting to swarm around her and i let her buckle, taking the bag and putting it into the back.

"hey" she mumbled out of breathe. "hi" i said and started to drive. "how was it?" i asked once we were in the road. "fine i guess" she replied and went on her phone. usually, she would have said a whole bunch. i was just defeated. so i turned on music and ignored the reality of life. "can you turn that down? i have had a headache all day" she said sassily looking up from her phone. "you didnt say that im sorry" i said and turned down the music. "yeah maybe because you didn't ask" she said and looked back at her phone. i was a bit taken back but i just shook my head and kept my eyes on the road.

the drive was steady. till we got onto the freeway. i looked at the navigation which said we would be in traffic for an hour and a half. i guess i could talk to billie now.