24

y/n pov

billie and i got off of the plane and her family claudia and i all packed into the car and made our way to the hotel. we all were being located into the same hotel this time so there wouldnt be anything like waiting for them to arrive or anything like that, it would be easier. 

i was extremely exhausted from everything that has been going on this past week and i didnt know how billie and finneas were so awake and hype. maybe it was because they were used to it. billie would have a lot more press soon being that her new album was going to come out in 4 months. she played it to me for the first time and i bawled my eyes out. its beautiful.

when we arrived at the hotel, billie and i took our luggage into our shared room and placed it there. i used the restroom and went ang placed a kiss on billies cheek. she instantly smiled and wrapped her arms around me hugging me. "what do you want to do today?" billie asked as she let go of the hug. it was 1pm and they didnt have anything to do today besides go to a few interviews at 5. i am not sure, claud and i were going to go shopping and then come back here and hangout." i told billie. her and finneas had to talk about the planning stuff so we all had something to do. "what time are you going to be back?" billie asked as she realized i would be leaving her. "umm i am not sure, but i was thinking that we would stay out till you had your interview then we could come and pick you up" i explained. i rented a car for us this time so we didnt have to keep spending money on an uber. "okay, well be safe" she told me.

just as i was about to walk out of the room, billie started fake crying "whats your problem?" i said in a worried tone. "you didnt kiss me goodbye" she said wiping her fake tears. i smiled and walked over to her and planted a sweet kiss onto her lips. 

i met claudia in the lobby and we made our way to the car i rented. "how are you and finneas?" i asked when we got everything situated in the car. "we are so good. i grow more and more in love with him every second of my life" she said with so much compassion on her face. "good i am glad." i smiled. "should i make a youtube video for this week?, we have so much to do this week and theres lots to look forward too!" she said. "yeah i think thats a great idea" i said and we drove to the outlets of where we would shop. claudia and i filmed random tik toks and she would record every so often for her youtube video.

as we were about to walk into this restaurant to get some food there was 3 teenage girls following us. "y/n! claudia!" they said making our heads turn and we smiled at the girls who had huge smiles on their faces. "whats up?" claudia said and smiled. "can we please get a photo? we love you both so much. and please tell billie we love her" the girl in the middle said "hey dont forget about finneas!" the girl on the left said slapping her friend on her arm making us all laugh. we took pictures with them and made our way into the restaurant. "i still find it strange that people want to take pictures with me" i said and sat down across from her. 

"i mean youre billies girlfriend! you have to be loved" claudia joked "we arent dating" i said and claudia rolled her eyes. "oh please. before you know it you guys will be allll bood up" she said and i laughed at her silliness. 

claudia and i talked about the things we would do for the rest of our free time in london since we couldnt go to the press conferences this time around. 

we got back to the hotel around 6:30 and i made my way into my hotel room expecting to see billie there, but she wasnt here. i decided i would unpack everything from our suitcases and get everything situated so we didnt have to do it later.

once everything was unpacked i looked at the time and saw it was now 7:15. still no billie. so i texted claudia seeing if finneas was home yet.

claudia