Chapter One - Rebirth

The moment the icy cold air hit my lungs I cried, they echoed through the room as I cried and cried and cried. I had no control over it, none whatsoever. I felt myself getting passed, then I heard a deep yet gentle and light voice speak. "Shhh shh. It's okay, little one. It's okay..." my crying didn't stop but it did begin to slow down. "It's okay." Someone began to rock me. "Daddies got you..."
Huh!? I began to cry again as realization hit me. "Ohh, Keiko, it's okay." I began to calm down, suddenly feeling very guilty. "Shh." The man then began to sing. "~You're okay, you're alright. I will never ever leave your side. I will stay, and I will fight. With you.~" he began to hum as he rocked me. I calmed as I felt him stroke my head. "You're okay, you're alright. I'll stay here through the darkest night. All the way, I will fight. With you.~"
I blinked as I looked up into lavender eyes like my one. "There you are... hello Keiko." I blinked, and reached up for a strand of black hair. The man just laughed.

————————————————————————————

Yeah, soon I was five years old. Staring at the fifteen year old boy. Who was freaking out as I cried over a literal broken arm! "Kazuki what do I do!?"
"Comfort her, I'll go get mom and dad!"
"But—" Kazyki did not in fact wait, he just ran off. He looked at me, as I cried. Because apparently I developed my 'quirk' accidental made a whole fucking mountain crumble, and now my arms broken! The tears came faster. "No! Don't cry! I uhhh..." he looked around, clearly panicked because one, I'm not allowed in the Westira forest, and two, he's dead meat when dad or our guards find out. "Don't cry, please."
My brother then caught me off guard, by scooping me into his arms and singing in his light, gentle voice. "~Come stop your crying, it'll be alright. Just take my hand, hold it tight.~" he reached out the said hand, and I reluctantly took it as I began to rock and cradle me. Bracing my now very much broken arm against his chest. "~I will protect you, from all around you. I will be here, don't you cry. For one so small, you seem so strong. My arms will hold you.~"
I looked up at him. "~Keep safe and warm. This bond between us, it can't be broken. I will be here don't you cry. Cause you'll be in my heart. Yes you'll be in my heart. From this day on, now and forever more... you'll be in my heart. No matter what they say. You'll be here in my heart. Always.~" I blinked up at him.

A few years later I was hugging my very tired, sixteen year old brother, as six year old me, after a really brutal training session, clinging to his arm, as he sang to me. Trying to put me back to sleep. . "~Why can't they understand the way we feel? They just don't trust what they can't explain. I know where different, but deep inside us... where not that different at all.~" My eyes began to get heavy. "~And you'll be in my heart, yes you'll be in my heart. From this day on, now and forever more.~"

We walked down a street. Both of us were in fancy traditional wear. I was seven, he was seventeen now. And we'd just finished a very unnerving meeting with Endeavor. "~Don't listen to them. Cause what do they know? We need each other, to have, to hold. They'll see in time... I know...~" he nuzzled me into his chest, resting his chin on my head as I cuddled into him.

I stood, training my very apparently overpowered quirk with the different breathing styles I've learned. I was eight, Kenshi was eighteen. "...When Destiny calls you, you must be strong. I may not be with you, but you've got to hold on. They'll see in time. I know~." He walked to me. Picking me up and walking into the forest. Kazuki joined us as he rolled his eyes.
"You sing her this every time you can." He teased him. Ken just shot him a glare.
"~Well, show them together.~" he continued. "~Cause you'll be in my heart. Believe me you'll be in my heart. From this day on, now and forever more. Oh you'll be in my heart. No matter what they say, you'll be here in my heart. Always... always.~" I just looked up at him. "~I'll be with you. I'll be there for you, always, always, and always. Just look over your shoulder.~"
He sat me down in front of him pushing me forward. "~Just look over your shoulder,~" I began to walk. "~just look over your shoulder, I'll be there, always.~" I looked back, blinking at my brothers as my head tilted. Then I looked forward. Continuing forward.