Chapter Six - The UA Sports Festival

I walked towards the back of the crowd. "Keiko-sama?" I glanced at Muichiro.
    "Yes?"
    "You have a plan." I nodded. "How can I help you?" I smiled.
    "Now don't worry about me Mui, have fun." He paused. But nodded
    "Yes ma'am." The first one was an obstacle course. Closing my eyes, I reached out into my mind's eye, grabbing two certain orbs. One of black, the other a bluish white color. I picked up my head, a black ring appearing around my eyes, followed by the bluish white ring. I glanced up at the doorway. Where everyone was gathered. Ignoring them I shot into the air.
    Entering zero gravity mode, and using the wind around me, without even moving my hands, to fly over and past everyone. I shot forward and past everyone, as I hovered over the robots I again mentally entered my minds eye and latched onto a dark gray orb, adding a gray ring around the other two. 
    As I hovered over the robots my hands shooting out and fisting, effortlessly destroying the robots. More specifically the zero pointers. Mainly because they were the only ones that'd be a problem for me. I huffed and continued forward, shooting through the air like a rocket. Lowering down I turned so it was like hovering over the other students. I then scooped up Mui. "Thank you Keiko-sama." I came up to the sky.
    "I'll help you through this section. Kay?"
    "Alright." Reaching the pits, well the fall, I swooped down and at Mui down, before shooting back up into the sky. Turning I moved to my back.
    "Good luck Mui!" He nodded. My eyes flashed to my side when I saw Kio. I blinked, but knowing what she wanted I reached out my hands, palm up. She nestled into my hand. I rolled my eyes. I shot forward, allowing my raven to cuddle into my chest as I cradled her. Shooting past Bakugou and Todorki. As I passed the minefield, I glanced back at the big explosion, honestly I was surprised I hadn't been noticed yet, despite being in first.
    I rolled my eyes, continuing to fly forward. It didn't take me long to reach the finish line. My feet hit the ground a foot before the finish line just as there was another bang. I stepped forward and won first place. "No way! Ubyashiki Keiko is our champion! Where did she even come from!?" My head turned as I looked up and at my clapping brother, a big grin on his face. I nodded at him, and he nodded right back at me.
    My head turned as I looked back. The first forty two will move on. I looked up as it was decided we'd have a Cavalry battle. Sadly, Aoyama didn't make it, but Shinso, the purple dude, did. My head turned as I looked around. For this it's best to create a team. My eyes moved. Muichiro will for sure be in my team.
    I paused, should it just be the two of us? Or should I follow my gut. My eyes moved to Shimso. And get him in my team. I licked my  lips, and moved forward. Fuck it, shooting a look at Mui he meet my eyes, I then looked to Tetsutetsu. He followed my eyes, and nodded. Going over and grabbing the boy by his shirt. Then dragging him away, I sighed. "Shinsou Hitoshi." He looked at me. "You're on my team now." I stated, grabbing onto his shirt and dragging him with me. Meeting Mui halfway there.
    "Got him." I smiled.
    "Thanks Mui." I turned. "Shinso, your quirk, you can control people when they reply, right?" He jumped.
    "Yes." I nodded. I looked at Tetsutetsu.
    "You can turn to steel." He jumped. Then nodded. "We'll need to run, but at the same time others will still try to get to us. Hence my plan." I looked at Tetsutetsu. "You'll be the front horse, Shinsou you'll be the left wing, I'll be the right wing. If combat comes you Tetsutetsu can take on the brunt of the attack, while you Shinso can use your quirk to get them to back off."
    Their eyes widened. Muichiro just stared at me. "Mui can use his mist as a distraction, while I can... well I can do a lot." I looked at them. "From creating a barrier around us, making a pillar for us to be on top of, or just kaling us all fly." They stared at me. But they grinned.
Like I thought, the moment the game began, we were attacked. "Mui!" Mist surrounded us, and I closed my eyes. Entering my mind's eye, and grabbing onto the two orbs I've been using the most today. We stayed in the sky. I kept my eyes closed as I concentrated on keeping us afloat.
    Bakugou and Izu both shot into the air, I reacted in turn, yanking my dark brown orb, and gaining a dark brown ring along with the black and bluish white one. My left hand shot out, yanking my fisted hand up, and creating two walls to block us. Bakugou and Izu both slammed into the walls. Looking down I spotted how Todorki decided to go after Izu.
I licked my lips. "Hey." I looked at Tetsutetsu. "What exactly is your quirk?" I blinked. Muichiro glared at him.
    "Watch your mouth."
    "It's fine Mui, he means no harm." I looked at him. "It's called Mother Nature. It gives me control over the elements. These elements include Water, Fire, Wind, Earth, Nature, Metal, Shadows, Light, Ice, Wind, Lightning, Storms, Crystals, Mind, Hypnosis, Time, and Gravity." His eyes widened.
    "Wow..." he looked at me. "Overpowered much?" I laughed, smiling at him. "That may be the case, but the drawbacks of my power can be dire. So I had to train to gain control, and to push my limits super far." Just then the bell dinged. I hummed, dropping down to the ground. We got first, with Todoroki in second, Bakugo in third, and Izu in fourth. I smiled, turning my head to look at my brother.
    Only for my smile to falter as I watched him frown, sigh, grab his bag... and leave. My lips pursed and I looked away. My head dipped as I then walked away, leaving to get some food. After gathering my own food I left. Holding an apple in my hand as I sat on the roof, I watched my brother leave. My head dropped as undeniably pain filled my chest.
    I took a deep breath. Then released it. Adjusting my breathing until I was back to total concentration breathing constant. "What's wrong kid?" I jumped, shit I let my guard down.
"Fine." I answered, taking a bite out of my apple. Mr. Aizawa walked over and sat next to me.
    "Then why are you, the person who's won two out of the three games at the UA sports festival. Sitting alone on the roof?" I had no reply, I didn't answer, just staring at where my brother disappeared. This wasn't my first life, I knew that. I also know I died in Sanemi's arms as he begged me to stay alive. I know my last words. But I don't know anything else. Not how I died, not what family I was from... nothing. None of it.
    I stared blankly. "Why couldn't I have been born in a normal family?" My voice cracked. The tears fell, but my breathing never wavered. Mr. Aizawa sat next to me. "I love them... with all my heart. I love my corpse members. I love my Hashira, I love my Kakushi, I love my maids." I looked down. "I love my family, my brothers, my mother, my father..."
    The tears increased. "But I wish we were normal..." my head lowered. "It's stupid I know... and selfish, I'm a hero in training I shouldn't feel selfish... b-but I wish they were around." The alarm went off and I stood up, and just walked away. Leaving Aizawa there.