Chapter Two - A Walk In Town

I snuck out of the mansion. Using the shadows to hide, literally, as I walked down the path to the mansion. I wore simple dark blue jeans, a dark blue button up shirt, with a dark purple corset over it, and a wisteria over coat on top. Resting on my feet were open toed combat heeled boots. Black leaded combat fingerless gloves, a dark blue hood, and my normal wisteria scarf.
Additionally I wore my normal jewelry, and make up. My black faded to purple hair was pulled into its normal half updo. Which started as a single French braid at the left side of my head, where a wisteria beret held it in place, which was twisted into a bun at the top of my head. Twisted and pinned into place with my weistira hair pin.
I came to a stop, looking at the heroes and villains in the middle of the city. I just watched the heroes. Watching the way they moved and imprinting them to memory. I watched Kamui move, and raised a brow as a huge woman lunged, kicking the villain away. Shouting her move, I just huffed. "That must've sucked..." I then glared at the paparazzi, pulling my hood lower down.
I shook my head, and continued walking. I was now roughly fourteen years old, and was honestly tired of being locked away in the mansion. I just shook my head and continued walking up until I reached the cafe. I paused, watching as a slim human ran, then spotting All Might go after him. I just shook my head and continued forward.

————————————————————————————

	I was again walking down the street

I was again walking down the street. I paused though at the sound of explosions. My head whirled around, eyes widening as fire exploded to life. And the slime villain from earlier appeared. Holding a boy hostage. "Oh dear..." my head picked up as my eyes flashed around, at the heroes standing around. I rolled my eyes.
Sighing I looked forward, pulling my hands out of my pockets. Preparing to do this myself, after all my quirk was more than fit for this.
"Ubyashiki Keiko! Quirk Mother Nature. User has control over the elements. These elements include Water, Fire, Wind, Earth, Nature, Metal, Shadows, Light, Ice, Wind, Lightning, Storms, Crystals, Mind, Hypnosis, Time, and Gravity.
Over usage of each element has a different effect on the user. Mind, Hypnosis, Time, and Gravity can result in migraines and to some degree bleeding from eyes, nose, mouth, and ears. Wind, Lightning, and Storms can result in users becoming winded and make it harder to breathe.
Crystals, Metal, Earth, and Nature affects users muscles and bones. Over usage can result in the breaking of bones and pulling of muscles. Water, Ice, and Fire affects the users blood, over usage can result in the users blood flow slowing down or speeding up. Sometimes it can result in users' blood boiling.
Shadow, Light, and Gravity affects the user's stomach. Overuse can result from small cramps to full blown stomach aches and or throwing up. Sometimes users will pass out. While Time affects the user's life span and concessions. Overuse of this part of quirk can and will result in death. Hence why Keiko blatantly refused to use it unless 100% necessary."
I just took a step forward, as a green haired boy lunged forward. My eyes widened for a split second. Before I myself lunged forward after the idiot. My hands shot out around me and I spun around, the fires obeyed spring to life at my command. The fire flew towards me and gathered around my hands, like a moth to a flame. After a bit my hands came to a stop, as did my spinning as I lunged forward.
My hands hovering over one another as I focused the fire into a ball. Once it was in the shape of a ball, I stifled it. Lunging forward I grabbed the Broccoli looking boy by the scruff of his school uniform, and yanked him back and placed him down behind me. Before I lunged forward, willing the liquid that was the slim into parting for me. It did just that.
Confusing the villain and everyone around me.My hand closed around the boy within the slim, I was about to speak then. But All Might reappeared then. My eyes widened as I yanked the blonde into my at,s, turned and scooped up broccoli boy to my chest as well, then holding both boys to my chest.
Holding them there with one arm, my other arm shot up, and instantly the carbyne in the ground obeyed my command. Creating a protective dome over me and the boys. The moment I knew that All Might was done my hand dropped, along with the barrier. I just stood up and sighed. 'There goes my freely leaving the manor privileges.' I thought as I deadpanned at the flashing cameras.
I glanced at the two boys, then the heroes, then the reporters. Followed by turning on my heel, shoving my hands into my pockets, and walking away. I didn't get far before the broccoli boy ran after me. "W-wait!" I paused looking back. "I-I" he doubled over panting. I waited for him to gain his bearings, once he did he continued speaking. "I wanted t-to thank you."
"Don't." I said, shaking my head. "There's no need to thank me. I did what any decent person would do if they were in my place." I looked forward, in the direction of the purple Wisteria Trees that surrounded my home. "I sh-"
"Deku!" I turned, only to see the blond. I then blinked, baffled at their interaction. I watched as he walked away.
"Is that normal for people our age?" He looked at me, baffled. "Don't look at me like that." I jabbed my finger behind me. "I was literally born and raised up there." I pointed at the absolutely enormous mountain covered in wisteria. His eyes widened.
"Y-you're an Ubyashiki!?" I nodded.
"Ubyashiki Keiko. Call me Kei." He blushed.
"Midoriya Izuku..." I blinked at him. Then we both jumped out of our skins as All Might appeared. Then shrunk. I blinked.
"Skinny Might?" He looked at me, as did the Broccoli, both bewildered. "What?"
"Most people have more of a... reaction." I blinked. Then shrugged.
"Not the craziest thing I've seen." I'm not lying, shoot in my last life there was a huge, ugly fat, hand demon. I looked up. "So... bye-"
"Hold on."
"Dang it." I whispered and turned around.