Chapter Five - The Aftermath Of the USJ

I sat in my bed, bandages wrapped me from head to toe. I sighed, reaching up and scratching the back of my neck. There was a slight caw, and I looked to my window, smiling as Kio, my raven, flew into the room and landed on my arm. She jumped to my bedside, and spoke. "Hashira coming in hot." She spoke and I huffed, allowing my head to drop.
    As if on command all nine of them came bursting through my bedroom door, shouting a collective. "Keiko-sama!" My eyes opened and I looked over to see nine very worried Hashira. I hummed, and nodded at them.
    "Hello, Giyu, Kyo, Mit, Oba, San, Gyo, Mui, Shi, Ten." Shinobu was instantly at my side, checking my wounds.
    "You're not to hurt, are you Keiko-sama?" I smiled at her.
    "I'll be just fine, Shi." I smiled. "I'll be up and moving in no time." Sanemi glared at Muichiro.
    "You were supposed to watch her." He snapped.
    "He's in a different class." I opened my eyes, shooting Sanemi a look, he instantly dropped into a bow. "It couldn't be helped."
    "How could people be so cruel..." I smiled at Gyomei.
    "Sometimes people are hurt and aren't helped, so they lash out in unimaginable ways."  I say, my eyes drifting closed.

                     ————————————————————————————

    A few days later I walked into the school, Muichiro, and Mitsuri  hot on my heels. The duo have blatantly refused to leave my side since that USJ incident. I glanced back at the duo. "You two should go to your class."
    "Not until I'm sure you get to class safely." I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at Muichiro.
    "Why not make some friends?" I asked the boy.
    "You're my friend, so are Tanjiro and Genya." He closed his eyes. "That is all I need." I just sighed.
    "I've got plenty of friends! And don't worry Keiko-same! My teacher will understand! After All! As a Hashira of the Corpse it is my duty to serve and protect you!" I sighed, turning and smiling at Mitsuri.
    "Thank you Mit, but I'd hate to be the reason for you being late." Once I entered my classroom I waved goodbye to Mui then slumped into my assigned seat. Then we were told of the U.A. sports festival. Then as I sat at lunch that day, my class was not too far... when Mitsuri happened.
    "Keiko-sama!" I jumped, my head dropping as I sighed. Muichiro dropped his tray right to my immediate right. Pushing away poor Izuku.
    "Mui, that's not nice." He looked at the very confused Izuku.
    "Apologies, but I will be sitting next to Keiko-sama." I sighed.
    "Please, we are in public Mui." He looked at me.
    "So?" I sighed, giving up.
    "No way!" I jumped, looking at Uraraka. "You're from that Ubyashiki family!?" I blushed crimson.
    "Yes—" I was cut off by a very enthusiastic shout.
    "Keiko-sama! I found you!" As Mitsuri made Mineta, who I hadn't even noticed was there, go flying. While pulling me into a tight hug, and squishing my head into her exposed breasts. "Oh! Muichiro's here too! And are these your friends? Oh! Hello! I'm Kanroji Mitsuri!" I just sighed and shook my head.

                     ————————————————————————————

    As I stood up I pulled my bag over my shoulder. I paused for a second, debating on inviting my class back to my house, for training. Then I shrugged. Going to leave, only to see a crowd, Bakugou walked forward and began to talk. The moment 'now you know' left his mouth my hand shot out and pressed his pressure point making him fall unconscious, I caught him. "Uh oh, looks like you fell asleep. Silly Bakugou, you overdid it in training again didn't you?" My head turned. "Hey, Izu, can you take him for me please?"
    "Uh, yeah sure Kei." He took him for me. I stood up straight, brushing my hands together.
    "Now, I apologize if my classmate offended you." My hands clapped together. "He tends to act first and think later." I smiled at the crowd. "Introductions, yes?" I knew the effect my family had on people, especially when we spoke. Especially in crowds. I placed my hand on my chest. "I'm Unyashiki Keiko." I smiled. My hand moved and beckoned Kirishima forward.
    His eyes widened but he came over. "And this is Kirishima Ejiro, I'm class Rep and he's my deputy." I smiled. "How can we help you?" Kirishima looked at me horrified, but straightened up and looked forward. Straightening slightly.
    "This... wasn't what we expected." I looked at the purple haired boy. Smiling at him.
    "Let me guess, you came here to declare war, due to you wishing to be in the hero course, and the small fact that if you do good enough they'll transfer you in." I looked over, to a silver haired boy as Mui elbowed through. "And you came over to check out our class because you heard of the attacks." I smiled.
    "Correct, as always Keiko-sama." He came to my side, and I smiled.
    "Wait, you're that Ubyashiki!?"
    "That's what I said!" I just giggled, ignoring how Mitsuri jumped over the others.
    "Keiko-sama!" The girl landed on me, grabbing my head and pulling me into her breasts as she hugs me. "I found you!" She paused, and looked around, blinking. "Huh? Why are you surrounded by a crowd?" Her eyes lit up as she released me, I gasped for breath. Hand landing on my chest. "Are they fans of yours?"
    "No, Mit, they're scoping out competition." I doubled over. Sighing, ignoring the looks Kaminari and Mineta shot at me. Mitsuri crossed her arms.
    "Boring, I was hoping they had a fan club for you! That way I could join and become president!" My face exposed into red and I resisted the urge to scream.
    "Mitsuri." I sighed. Allowing my head to drop into my hands.