Chapter Thirteen - Family Arguements

I refused to look at my brothers, despite me only being back and freed for a day. "What's wrong?" I glanced at Kazuki and Kenshi, before continuing with my walk around the secret village hidden within the wisteria forest. Once known as swordsmith village, now known as Wisteria Village, where everything was ten times, if not a hundred times more advanced.
"Nothing, why would anything be wrong?"
"You're acting weird." Kazuki said.
I scoffed. I turned, music echoing around us. "~I'm the string one. I'm not nervous. I'm as tough as the crust of the earth is.~" I whirled around, using my quirk to destroy a boulder that was too close to the village. "~I move mountains, I move churches. And I glow, cuz' I know what my worth is.~" I turned on my heel.
Now I was walking through the forest. I took a deep breath, pausing before a pile of rocks blocking the stream. "~I don't ask how hard the work is. Got a rough indestructible surface, diamonds and platinum.~" My fists shot forward. Blasting away the rocks blocking the stream. "~I find 'em, I flatten 'em. I take what I'm handed. I break what's demanded.~"
Now we were back in the middle of the forest. "~But!~" I whirled around, glaring at my brothers as I finally snapped at them. "~Under the surface! I fell berserk as a tightrope  walker in a three ring circus! Under the service! Was Hercules ever like "Yo, I don't wanna to fight Cerberus!~"
Angry tears streamed down my face. My hand flew up, covering the left side of my face. I wore a laugh, a grin. Trying so hard to hide how overwhelmed and exhausted I felt. "~Under the surface! I'm pretty sure I'm worthless! If I can't be of service! A flaw, a crack!  The straw in the stack! That breaks the camel's back! What breaks the camel's back!? Is.~"
I took a deep breath. "~Pressure like a drip, drip, drip, that'll never stop.~" my hands dropped as I just stared at my brother. "~Whoa. Pressure that'll tip, tip, tip, til' you just go pop. Woah-oh-oh.~" I turned, beginning to walk away.
I came to a stop at the graveyard over over a thousand slayers. "~Give it to your sister, your sister's family head. Give her all the heavy things you can't shoulder. Who am I if I can't run with the ball? If I fall to.~" I continued walking, walking past grave after grave after grave.
My eyes watered as I walked."~Pressure, like a grip, grip, grip, and it won't let go. Whoa. Pressure like a tick, tick, tick. 'Till it's ready to blow. Woah-oh-oh. Give it to your sister, your sister's family head. See if she can hold on a little longer. Who am I if I can't carry it all? If I falter.~" I froze for a second.
I blinked away the tears. "~Under the surface. I hide my nerves and it worsens. I worry something is gonna hurt us. Under the surface. The ship doesn't swerve. Has it heard how big the Iceberg is? Under the surface, I think about my purpose. Can I somehow preserve this?~" I came to a stop at the top part of the mountain, the only place where you can see everything. Including parts of Japan. Though the Wisteria forest is what you mostly see. Though you can also see the ocean.
I took a deep breath. "~Line up the dominoes! A light wind blows! You try to stop it toppling but on and on it goes!~" my hands shot out as images of demons I killed in my past life flashed before me. "~But, wait. If I could shake, the crushing weight. Of expectations would that free some room up for... joy? Or relaxation? Or simple pleasure?~"
I looked down, shaking my head as the images vanished. My hands fisted at my side as I turned to my brothers, who've left me with all these burdens. Who haven't been here for me. "~Instead we measure. This growing pressure.~" I felt it, a stone falling on my back for each thing I'm working on.
From the twenty businesses, to the fifteen support companies, and over a hundred hero agencies under my thumb. No, on my back. Then my hundreds of duties as family head, and now high school, Kokushibo, and the league of villains. "~Keeps growing, keep going, 'cuz all we know is.~" I grunted. "~Pressure like a drip, drip, drip, that'll never stop.~" more and more boulders appeared. "~Whoa. Pressure that'll tip, tip, tip, til' you just go pop. Woah-oh-oh.~" I looked up at my brothers who have only been doing what they've seen. Yes they've tried but they're not here...
I came to a stop at the graveyard over a thousand slayers. "~Give it to your sister, give it to your sister it doesn't hurt, see if she can handle every family burden!~" the load on my back became heavier and heavier, I fell to my knees, gritting my teeth. "~Watch as she buckles and bends but never breaks!~"
I took in a breath and moved back to my feet. "~No Mistakes! Just pressure, like a grip, grip, grip, and it won't let go. Whoa. Pressure like a tick, tick, tick. 'Till it's ready to blow. Woah-oh-oh. Give it to your sister, and never wonder. If the same pressure would've pulled you under! Who am I if I don't have what it takes? No cracks! No breaks! No Mistakes! No pressure!~"
I stood up, looking back. "Mr. Aizawa and..." my eyes narrowed. "Is that EdgeShot and All Might?" My brothers moved to my side. Kenshi sighed. I paused. "Jeanist is there too..."
"We're talking about this later." I looked him dead in the eyes.
"When? Your never fucking here anymore! And gods forbid you here when I need you!" He flinched, I scoffed.
"Kei." Kazuki said.
"No! It's fine!" I began to walk away.