Chapter Four - The Nightmare Known As Paparazzi

It was the same day, I stood, Ken on one side, with Kaz at the other. We all stood tall as the press shot question after question at us. "Will Keiko really be taking over as family head."
"Yes." Ken answered instantly. I just allowed my violet eyes to close, hands clasped before me.
"Why!?"
"As it is known, in our family the next head is chosen by the gods." Kaz answered, sadness overflowed my chest. "Keiko was chosen at the young age of five." The same day I got my quirk. "She developed both foresight, and a quirk. As such she was named as heir and chosen as the next in line for becoming family head." My eyes turned to the setting sun. Most of the class was still at school...
"What about schooling?"
"I will continue to go to school to become a hero." I answered. Looking forward to the press. "After all. How can I expect my men and women to give their all while in the corps, if I myself a, not willing to give and do the same." My head turned, and I looked to the forest turning around. "Now if you excuse us, that is enough questions for the day. We have stuff we must do." My eyes closed and I moved forward, someone went to follow but Kyojuro and Giyuu instantly stopped them.
"No further."
"Only those invited in or are a part of the corps, or serving of Keiko-sama are allowed within the trees." My eyes closed. My head dipped, I just walked up the super steep hill. Disappearing into the trees.
"Wisteria isn't even in season!" Someone shouted. I just sighed.
"It's always in season here."

————————————————————————————

The next day I sat in class, my hands resting on my lap as my eyes closed. We'd come to an agreement last night. While I was in school Ken and Kaz would run all aspects of our businesses, except the corp, so in short, we'd be doing the same. Inky Kaz will be taking over mom and dads part.
My head turned, my violet eyes staring at the Paparazzi. Then I looked forward once again, closing my eyes. "How about." My calm and gentle voice cut through the shouting, silencing them. "We do this democratically, voting for our leader, with one rule." I picked up my finger, standing up and grabbing a bowl, where from, no idea. "You can't vote for yourself."
A few moments later I'm holding the bowl, as I count the names. "Midoriya, one vote. Iida, two votes. Yayarozu, three votes. Kirishima, six votes. Ubyashiki, nine votes." I said writing down each name. Turning I looked back, and smirked.
"Uh oh."
"Uraraka voted for Izu." I looked down. "Midoriya and I voted for Iida. Todoroki, Jiro, and Mineta voted for Yayarozu. Mina, Sero, Satou, Aoyama, Shouji, and... Bakugou? Voted for Kirishima. The rest voted for me..." I looked up, raising a brow. But shrugged. "Okay then." I looked up, grinning at the class. "Hey, you voted for me, I'm making it your problem."
"Alright, class Rep is Ubyashiki, and the deputy is Kirishima." I looked at the red head.
"Looks like we'll be working together." He blushed.
"It seems so..."

I sat at lunch with Uraraka, Iida, and Izu, reaching out and I whipped a piece of rice off of her chin. "You had food there." I looked back at my food and continued to eat, as Mui sat next to me.
"Keiko-sama-" he was cut off by an alarm, the big shot up and brought his arm before me. "We must evacuate!" He turned grabbing my wrist. "Come!"
Next thing u know I'm by the woman, and Mui is whacking away any poor sap that got too close to me for his comfort. I turned looking out only to blink at the sight of the media. Sighing I closed my eyes. And focused on the black orb representing gravity, I began to float as I spoke. "That's enough." I spoke loudly and softly.
My voice echoed, catching everyone's attention as my finger moved, hovering over my lips. "Now, stay calm." My hand was placed on the wall. "Look out the windows, it's just the press... so please calm down, and make single file lines." I stayed in the sky, using my control over the wind to move around slightly, up until I found Mui and landed next to him. He grabbed my hand and helped me land.
After lunch, Kirishima and I picked the rest of the class officers. "The rest of the officers will be Yayarozu as Secretary, Uraraka as Treasury, Iida as Auditor, Todoroki as P.I.O, and Shoji as P.O." I said.