Chapter Twelve - Attack On the Camp

I lunged up and forward, adjusting the way I was soaring through the sky. Slamming my feet into the back of the man attacking my friends. I increased the gravity around us so we can fall faster. Increasing our fall. The landing created a crater below us as the villain fell unconscious, then like I did with the other attackers. I embedded him within the earth.
    I stood up, deactivating my quirk, I rested my arm on my knee in a resting position as I panted for a bit. "Kei..."
    "Fine. I just used too much together." I stood up. "My limit is four, I used them all." I looked at him. "So my drawbacks activated." I said standing up and rubbing my chest.
    "The cuts." Tokyami asked.
    "An old enemy." I said simply.
    "Was what he said true Kei?" I looked at Izuku. "Are you really the reincarnation of the original Keiko Ubyashiki? The Demon King Slayer." I flinched at the memory. I looked sad.
    "Yes, I don't remember it all though." I looked over. "Just my death." I began to walk. "Let's go." I grabbed Bakugou by the scruff of his neck. "You are staying with me so I can keep an eye on you. Izuku, Shoji, you two go in the front. Tokyami you stay left, Shoto you stay to the right." They nodded and we moved forward.
    Mere seconds later my hairs stood on end. My eyes widened as I shiver Bakugou forward. Way harsher then I'd meant to. "Hey! What are yo—" he cut himself off at the sight of what was happening. My own eyes widened with shock and realization as my eyes met that of the man whose hand landed on my chest.
    My mouth opened and the man I thought was my friend's name fell from my lips just as a turquoise light overtook me. But with that one word, the one name so much hurt, betray, and sadness laced my voice. Tears of blood streamed down my face. "Sako?" I watched how he flinched as he encased me in a marble.

                     ————————————————————————————

    Katsuki Bakugou stared wide eyed as the top student in the UA hero course first years was turned into a marble. She was caught instead of him. He realized. Instead of him being caught, she was. She'd pushed him out of the way. The villain flinched as she turned into a marble. A look of... was that fucking sadness!?
    Anger simmered under Katsuki's skin and in his blood, in his bones. "You bastard!" That caught the attention of his classmates. "Let her go!" He lunged forward. Explosion, well exploding out of his palm as he attacked the villain. He jumped back.
    "Bakugou what is it!"
    "The bastards got that Prissy Princess!"
    "What do you mean—" just then he noticed Pink Cheeks.
    "That suited bastard! He went to use his quirk on me but that Proccy Princess pushed me out of the way!" Guilt settled in his chest as he looked up at the magician. Jumping up into the air.
    "He's right." He picked up the marvel which held her, her hair wasn't in its normal design, it hadn't been since the moment he'd seen her tonight. Instead her hair fell loosely around her, with a single braid at the left side of her face where it was usually braided up and twisted into her bun. Held in place by her missing wisteria clip.
    It made his blood boil. "She's right here." He lunged forward. But Katsuki wasn't the only one to lunge. No, Todoroki, Deku, Tokyami, and pretty much everyone else did too. Then.
"Wait!" Katsuki whirled around, while Todoroki shot ice at the bastard. "I got an idea Kacchan."

                     ————————————————————————————

    As the ice surrounded him. Sako turned some of it into a marble, placing that one in his pocket, as he pulled out the one invading his friends. He paused, staring at the marble. Before moving his mask and placing that one in his mouth... he felt... guilty? Disgusted with himself? He didn't know.
    But he left. Jumping away. After all. He had a job to finish. And though that Bakugou kid was a target. Keiko was the priority. Was he still allowed to call her that? She'd told him to call her Kei, and he did. But now he knows her full name. And it feels wrong to call her Keiko as he kidnaps her. Since when was Sako such a sap? Apparently since he met Keiko.