3

I think I found the one.

As the cloud danced upon the heavenly blue sky, the sun illuminating the ground below, amidst the inaudible murmurs of the conversations of various students in the university, Joshua's words cut through Jeonghan's heart like a knife. The words felt like a heavy stone dropped on Jeonghan's heartbeat, causing him to relapse in breathing.

His smile crumbled, the warmth surrounding it dispersed in the cold air while Joshua's face lightened as the night stuck by a thunder spark.

What? , Jeonghan asked in disbelief, his voice showing the obvious betrayal it held, and eyes wide in the mix of desperation and solid despair, frantically hoping that he misheard what Joshua said.

With the burst of excitement, Joshua's voice echoed through the room reflecting the amount of happiness it was carrying, I think I found the one, Jeonghan, he spoke again, grasping the Omega's arm as the gesture of how utterly elated he was to tell him his search finally ended.

Joshua's words made the Omega's expression falter, his brightly shinning eyes now dimmed with uncertainty and lost hope.

Collecting his gaze which wavered due to the turbulent sea of emotions he was feeling, he met Joshua's gaze.

Really?, Jeonghan had a bittersweet smile on his face.

Yes, Jeonghan!! I found the one... I found the one I was waiting for, Jeonghan, his voice tinged with a sense of fulfillment.

The precious moment in which Joshua basked with happiness of finding his the 'one', Jeonghan's world paused for the worst.

It's not like it was the first time Jeonghan was the passenger of Joshua's love train. He has witnessed the Alpha's ( Shua ) entire journey of love terrain from high school days to adulthood. He stood by Joshua's every high and low, navigating through every heartbreak and patch-ups, acting like an anchor giving unwavering support.

But amongst the given ups and downs of Joshua's history, the word 'the one' remained absent throughout. He never once heard Joshua utter those two powerful words ever before.

The words was loaded with heavy significance showing how concrete Joshua's feelings were with this 'the one' — a confirmed departure from casual flings and temporary romances.

It signalled Jeonghan clearly that no matter how much of a supporting rock he will be, it was obvious that Joshua found the one who would navigate through his heart effortlessly, freely and be it's true anchor through thick and thin — and of course that person was never, would be never and can never be Yoon Jeonghan.

Wow, Shua! I am so happy for you, Jeonghan fought back his tears. I am so happy!!, Jeonghan started walking away from Shua.

You will not ask who he is, Jeonghan??, Shua asked flashing his oblivious smile, free from all the understanding of turbulence going inside Omega's mind.

Later, Shua!! I will listen your whole history, I swear, Jeonghan tried his best to contain himself, making sure that nothing comes obvious on his face while his body struggled to move as he took heavy steps away from Joshua, his hands and legs shaking, but only Jeonghan knew it. I have an appointment with the doctor today, sorry!!

Doctor??!! Jeonghan! What happened?,  Joshua asked the Omega who was running away infront of him.

Nothing serious!! Will tell you later. Bye, Jeonghan ran fast at lightning speed, so that he could get as far as he can from Shua and those thoughts consuming him.

In the midst of his frenzied running, he paid no heed to the bustling crowd around him, oblivious to all the faces and voices that crossed him, he ran with no destination in mind.

Suddenly he collided with a solid presence, his body halted as he collapsed in the arms of a large builded man.

Struggling to breath, tears escaping his eyes, Jeonghan glanced up, finding himself locked in the embrace of none other than the man he definitely didn't want to see — Choi Seungcheol.

Time stood still in this temporary moment of collision.

Jeonghan!? Cheol voice was laced with an obvious concern as he saw Jeonghan's teary eyed frenzy state. His eyes scanned him whole, searching for any sign of injury or distress. What happened? Are you alright?

Gasping for his breath, Han struggled to find right word. Nothing!! Stay away!!, Cheol's brow furrowed but he gently steadied Jeonghan supporting him to stand up properly.

Jeonghan bent down to pick up the bag that had been dropped on the ground due to haste, only to find Cheol holding it out, giving to him.

Here, taking the bag from Cheol's outstretched arms, Jeonghan met his gaze, took his bag and stood up murmuring an inaudible 'Thank you' before leaving.

**

Yoon Jeonghan ditched every class today, coming immediately at home, and guess what he was doing — laying on the bed, sofa, ground, taking different turns and keeping himself busy with ' crying ' obviously.

His face was puffy and eyes swollen showing the evidence of how much of the tears he spilled.

As he was immersed in his overwhelming emotions he couldn't help but notice the fixed pattern in his life that has defined him since childhood. From the earliest days of youth, tears have been his best friends.

In a world where he had nothing and no one, tears were his refuge, the only way he could relieve himself of the baggage he was carrying in his mind.

From the tender age of adolescence to the turmoil adulthood put him in, crying was the only way for him to protest against the injustice the world threw against him.

First the tears flowed for his parents and now for Joshua, the source of tears changed but tears remained ever present and the reason behind those tears — the unrequited love Jeonghan had for people never changed.

Cause for as long as Yoon Jeonghan remembered, he had never been loved and alas he desired it more than anything.

Jeonghan wanted to be loved — Truly, Madly, Deeply.

Jeonghan wanted to be wanted in the way he had always wanted others, in a way that calmed his heart and consumed his soul, leaving him with nothing of himself and everything of that one person.

// Well you all know who ''That person'' will be //

**

Oh God!! I love him so much 😭I can never see him cry!!

I can never see him cry!!