13

Seungcheol felt a rush of excitement upon hearing Jeonghan's decision. He hadn't expected the Omega to choose to have the baby, and it filled him with a mix of surprise and joy. With a smile that reflected in the bathroom mirror as he washed his face, he repeated to himself: Jeonghan was having the baby. Wow.

After washing up, Seungcheol realized he had not brought his clothes and towel outside. He walked over to the bedroom door and knocked gently.

Yes, come in, Jeonghan's voice came from within.

I... my clothes!

Jeonghan nodded knowingly. Hmm, take them.

He picked up his clothes and made his way back to the door. Before leaving, he turned back to Jeonghan.

Jeonghan?

Hmm?, The Omega who was lying on the bed looked at him with curiosity.

Seungcheol studied him for a moment, a soft smile forming. Welcome to the leech club.

Jeonghan chuckled at the remark. Thanks for having me.

Okay, then... Sleep well.

**

Seungcheol was enjoying the rare luxury of being at home as it was weekend. With no college and job commitments outside, he could finally dwell on the comfort and focus on attending to the needs of his unexpected roommate, Jeonghan.

The house now felt different for the Alpha with someone else around—a change he welcomed happily. As he moved about the kitchen, preparing a hearty breakfast, Seungcheol couldn't help but feel a sense of fulfillment. The decision the Omega had made to stay and have the baby made him look forward to something beautiful — the future.

Meanwhile, Jeonghan was lying comfortably on the sofa, enjoying the leisure full day ahead. The weekend seemed to stretch out happily before him, free from the usual hustle and bustle of the Alpha living with him. Him having company and not being alone lifted his spirits.

Deep down, though he would never openly admit it, Jeonghan eagerly looked forward to these weekends when Seungcheol would be around. It meant shared meals, casual conversations, and a small sense of warmth that filled the space they shared. Despite his reserved nature, Jeonghan cherished these moments more than he let on.

He glanced over at Seungcheol in the kitchen, struck by the Alpha's earnest efforts to make the morning breakfast.

Smells good, Jeonghan remarked, the corners of his lips turning up in a small smile.

Seungcheol glanced over his shoulder, a grin spreading across his face. Just five minutes, it's done.

Jeonghan got out of the sofa and went towards the kitchen. He leaned against the counter, watching Seungcheol cook with practice ease. You're really good at this, he commented, admiration in his voice.

Seungcheol chuckled softly. Well, practice makes perfect, right? He glanced back at Jeonghan, a playful glint in his eyes. And I have a very important food critic to impress.

Jeonghan's smile widened. Oh, I see. So it's all for my approval?

Seungcheol nodded dramatically, turning back to tend to the cooking. Of course! Your satisfaction is my top priority.

Hmm.... But I don't think you have only one critic to impress, Jeonghan touched his stomach lightly, a sweet smile graced his lips, as his eyes met Seungcheol's with. The Alpha's hands stilled over the cutting board, his gaze shifting from Jeonghan's face to where his hand lay softly on his abdomen.