10

Seungcheol returned home after a long evening, just before 2 in the morning. The familiar creak of the door announcing his arrival. As he stepped into the dimly lit apartment, he was met with a scene that both surprised and concerned him—a familiar sight of Jeonghan, curled up on the sofa, deep in sleep.

Seungcheol's initial shock melted into a mixture of concern and fondness as he approached quietly, not wanting to disturb the sleeping Omega.

He stood over Jeonghan, admiring the peaceful expression on his face. The Omega was completely unaware of Seungcheol's return. Then again, despite the mess, Jeonghan seemed to be successful in getting a happy deep sleep, leaving the Alpha amused.

Seungcheol debated whether to wake him, knowing that the sofa was hardly an ideal place for a restful night's sleep. At last, he decided to wake him up to make sure Jeonghan was comfortable and more properly settled.

" Jeonghan!," Seungcheol whispered softly. "Wake up", He approached Jeonghan, shaking him gently in an attempt to rouse him from his slumber.

Jeonghan stirred slightly, emitting a faint sound of acknowledgment but refusing to wake up fully. His brow furrowed a little before he settled back into a deeper sleep, murmuring incomprehensible words into the cushion.

The Alpha gently placed a hand on Jeonghan's shoulder and shaking him a little more firmly. "Jeonghan! Wake up, please. Don't sleep on the sofa."

However, Jeonghan remained undisturbed, deeply glued to his dreams. Sighing, Seungcheol decided to take matters into his own hands.

With careful movements, he removed the pillow from Jeonghan's grasp and then scooped the Omega into his arms, his strength enveloping Jeonghan's smaller frame. Jeonghan instinctively nestled closer, his head nuzzling against the Alpha's chest as if seeking comfort.

Moving carefully, Seungcheol made his way towards the bedroom. He laid Jeonghan down gently on the bed, adjusting the pillows behind his neck for support. Drawing the blanket up to cover Jeonghan, he ensured that the Omega was warm.

Jeonghan, in his half-conscious state, responded by curling into a fetal position, clutching the blanket as though seeking security. Seungcheol observed him for a moment, a soft smile playing on his lips.

After making sure Jeonghan was settled, he quietly left the bedroom, heading towards the bathroom to freshen up, taking a moment to reflect on the unexpected turn of events that had brought Jeonghan into his care.

**

Jeonghan's eyes fluttered open, startled by the bright sunlight that shone through the window and waking him from his slumber. As he rubbed his eyes, he realized he wasn't on the sofa where he had fallen asleep.

Sitting up, he glanced around the room, momentarily confused. He quietly got out of bed and marched towards the next room. There, he found Seungcheol sleeping on the sofa in total peace.

Jeonghan paused, watching the sight of the Alpha resting so soundly. He couldn't help but find Seungcheol's sleeping posture cute. With his mouth slightly open, eyes closed, and hands folded, the Alpha looked surprisingly funny. Careful to not burst in chuckle, a small smile graced the Omega's lips as he quietly retraced his steps  quietly retreating back to the bedroom.

Returning with the blanket he was covered with, Jeonghan gently draped it over Seungcheol, ensuring he was comfortable and warmly covered.

As Jeonghan was placing the blanket over Seungcheol, the Alpha stirred and sat up instinctively, still half asleep. "Ahh, Jeonghan," he mumbled, his voice groggy.