Chapter 1

It was a good, bright, full of new energy and sunshine April morning there in Islamabad and the city surrounded by lush greenery occupied hills was ready to get a new day started. Early morning walks, jogs, runs and yogas were going on. School buses were roaming around in different areas picking up children and then dropping them off to schools. Businessmen were ready for another stock market wars. Breakfasts were being made in houses, its aroma filling the streets.

Within that swarm of people there was a guy sleeping without any care of the world and the events happening around him. He was sprawled over his bed, snoring lightly a peaceful sleep took over him and he seemed carefree, he really was. His chestnut hair were a mess due to the tossing and turning he did during his sleep and his lips were turned into a cute little pout. A little smile formed on his face as he was happy in whatever dream he was having but then his dreamland was invaded by the shrill sound of a ring.

Trying to ignore it his eyebrows scrunched and he turned on the other side in an attempt to lower the sound but who was he kidding.

"Ye is waqt kis manhoos ko phone karne ki pari thi"

He groaned clearly not happy with the caller on the other side. Reaching out on his nightstand he picked his phone up and read the caller ID and seeing it he rolled his eyes and cut the call put it back and was going back to sleep when it rang again.

Giving up on his precious dream he got up and picked the call and put it on speaker before he could say anything a loud voice erupted in his room from the speaker of his phone.

"Dunia k saare kaam chor, nikamme, nikhatu log mare hon gy tab tumhari jesi hasti wujood mein aai hogi."

The sound was sweet but loud. But instead of smiling he listened without any expression on his face. When the person on the other side stopped after completing the sentence he spoke, his voice gruff and hoarse due to the beautiful sleep he was in just a few moments ago.

"Araam sy meri pyari singer sahiba aap k vocal chords sy boht sy logon ko pyar hy. Un ki to barbaadi na karein meri neend ka to wese he janaza parh dia hy aap ny"

Forcing a smile he stated. Just when he finished he got interrupted again by the girl on the phone.

"Abey sleeping beauty sote sote tumhara dimagh detune hogaya hy kia time dekho apni bhoori aankhein khol k or phir batana mujhe"

She was so done with him. Listening to her he looked towards the digital clock on his nightstand and then his eyes widened in horror, he jumped all his sleep long forgotten. He said into the phone

"KIA MATLAB 7 BAJ GAE!!!, tum ny mujhe uthaya kion nhi hy ab to hum donon maare jain gy"

"Excuse me Mr. Sleepy head pichle aadhe ghante sy phone to aap ki phuphi kar rahi hy na aap ko ab jaldi utho or apni tashreef ka toqra le k pohancho marna to hum donon ko hy magar tumhari maut painful na karwai to mera naam bhi Umeed Pasha nhi hy"

Listening to her with the phone kept between his ear and the shoulder he was already up and in the washroom, brushing his teeth. He pulled the toothbrush out of his mouth and spoke his voice unclear due to the paste in his mouth

"Allah tumhare jese dost mujh jese masoom logon ko de k aazmaata hy"

She on the other side rolled his eyes at the over dramatic friend of his.

"Azmaish to aap ki abhi shuru honi hy my dear Behram Sahab. Ab pohancho warna hum donon ko subah subah jannat mein pohancha de gi woh"

And with that she cut the call and he completed his morning routine got dressed in a black T shirt and a jeans. Ran his fingers through his hair not having the time to properly comb them. Picked up his shoes wearing them while running down the corridor with his phone in his hand. Reaching the main door of his house he picked up the car keys and the house keys from the key stand went to the porch started his car and drove off to Umeed's house to pick her up.