Chapter 4

After having the conversation in the lawn Farjaad went back to his room with a smile on his face. He was relieved and content. Sitting on the bed he started to scroll through his phone but suddenly his mind went back to the event that happend in the mall today. Remembering the girl with black hair and captivating eyes a wide smile flashed on his face and he got up and walked towards the dresser. Reaching the drawer he took out a notepad and walked back to the bed. Taking out a pen he started scribbling some words on the page that were going through his mind.
After an hour he came up with a part of a song. Getting up proud of himself, loving the lyrics already he put back the notepad and went downstairs for taking a walk.

************************************
The weather was becoming plwasa with the time that's the thing about Islamabad's weather. It changes suddenly. The clouds were slowly covering the sky with a pleasant wind blowing calming the hearts of people. This type of weather soothes the tensed and tired people's nerves and provides the much required serenity.

Umeed came up to the terrace wearing a baby pink coloured frock that reached her mid thigh paired with blue jeans. Her hair were lose and reached her mid back. Her face was void of any makeup and was glowing. She had a cup of coffee in her hands. Reaching the railing she put the cup on the small round table that was present infront of a basket shaped swing. The sun was setting and she smiled closing her eyes and taking in the air, calm and composing paired with the peaceful time of setting sun. The horizon was looking beautiful as an artist's colour palette filled with pinks and purples accompanied with oranges as well.
Opening her eyes she went back to get her phone and the newly bought guitar and came back to sit on the chair. Taking a sip of her hot coffee the aroma of which was filling the air.
Unlocking her phone and dropping a text in her friend group.

"Oye Behram achi achi pictures le k bhejna, I'll post on my Instagram 😉"

Behram replied with an eye roll emoji followed by,

"Mere photographer hone ka najaiz faida uthaate ho tum donon koi nhi mere mein talent he boht hy"

"Han to tum aik photographer ho kuch kaam to aao kion SNOWFLAKE"
This was Mahi.

Snowflake was Umeed's nickname given by Behram and Mehmal after contemplating for a long time.

Umeed replied,

"Han to or kia"

"Acha bhej dun ga but in return Snowflake needs to send the voice note of the song she's gonna sing 🤓"

Behram said.

Mahi typed quickly

"Arey haan singer sahiba aap bhi. Dimagh kaam kar gaya aaj rarely is janab ka"

"Agh aik to insaan ko itna predictable nhi hona chahiye especially for ones best friends"
Umeed typed and hit send.

Both of them replied with grinning emojis and Umeed sighed.

Putting the phone on recording and finishing the coffee she put her guitar on her lap and started strumming her fingers on the chords creating a tune. Closing her eyes and humming with her feet tapping on the floor according to the tune with the wind making her hair fly back she started singing her voice sweet and melodious. Drowned in the song and invested in singing she looked ethereal. The fading sunlight casting a glow on her already gorgeous face enhancing her enchanting features. Ending the song with a smile she put the guitar back on the floor and grabbed her phone to send the recorded message to the group chat. The sun was already down with darkness slowly evading the sky and she got up took the cup and guitar with her closed the terrace door and went inside, low-key waiting for her friends' reactions to the song.