Chapter 3

"Excuse me mister!! Watch where you are going!"

She said and his mouth fell agape. What is happening here right now. His brain was confused and he was thinking in this whole scene what was his mistake. And that woman infront of him is blaming him even though she's the one who came and collided with him. So he decided to speak up.

"Oh hello miss! Why would I watch where I am going when YOU are the one who bumped into me and WE both fell down, huh"

Umeed frowned, anger visible on her forehead. She retorted.

"MEIN? Mein takrai hun aap sy? Wow! What a good cover up. For your kind information Mr. Whoever you are mein nhi takrai aap sy aap mere peeche khare the and YOU moved."

She said her fingers moving to and forth between them according to the addresses.
Farjaad was not easy to back off either so he said,

"Oh my god madam kia jhoot bolti hein aap. I should appreciate your talent. Itna acha jhoot sirf boht kam log bol sakte hein and I'm sure you are one of them."

Umeed was offended and said again,

"Aap hote kon hein mujh py ilzaam lagane wale. Larki ko dekh k attention seek karne k liay kuch bhi karne ko tayar hojate hein aap jese log"

"Madam-"
He was gonna say something but the manager came and intervened

"Sir! Ma'am! Any issues?"

Before Umeed could say anything Farjaad spoke,

"No no we were just talking about how a guitar is good. I mean the criterion of a good guitar. Am I right miss?"

He said and his eyes moved indicating Umeed to play along. Umeed shook and not expecting this forced a smile and turned towards the manager before saying.

"Yeah yeah everything's fine and he's right you don't have to worry we'll handle it ourselves"

"Oh I'm glad. Ok then we wish both of you a good experience"

'Good experience ka to satia naas kardia gaya hy', Umeed thought and forced a smile again.
The manager went off and she was going to speak again but Farjaad interrupted again,

"Shhh... Miss. Not A Liar we shouldn't create a scene here and if you want to fight we can fight as much as you want but after going out of here. And even though you bumped into me, I APOLOGISE. Seriously I really do. Now if you excuse me"

With that he went back towards the guitars and started to examine the ones he liked. Meanwhile Umeed was left flabbergasted and confused because for the first time in her life a man apologised even though it wasn't his fault. Yes she had an idea that it was her fault not looking and bumping into him but Umeed Pasha isn't the one who can be the one losing an argument. That's why she spoke and blamed him before he could say something.

Getting back to the instrument she was looking for she bought it and paid at the counter thanking the girl at the counter she took the guitar case with her and started to walk off towards the car parking.

Reaching the parking she looked at the two friends of hers who as she expected were involved in an argument she looked at them and rolled her eyes done with both the creatures and walked towards them.

"Mein ny bola na mein drive karun gi"
Mehmal spoke.

"Bilkul bhi nhi mujhe apni zindagi boht piyari hy. Mein koi risk nhi le raha. Nope not at all. Gaari mein chalaon ga", it was Behram.

"Oye defected piece, samajh nhi aa rhi tumhein-"

Before Mehmal could speak further Umeed cut them off.