Chapter 5

Umeed, Mehmal and Behram roamed around the roads of Nathia Gali eating delicacies, buying souvenirs, taking lots of photos, making memories teasing each other looking at the types of tourists there and silently whispering their thoughts about them in one another's ears while giggling. That's how their evening went. At night they came back to the hotel exhausted by the activities of the day. Changing and getting into comfortable clothes they slept immediately as soon as they laid down on the bed.

In the morning Mehmal was the first one to wake up due to all the excitement she was in. That's why she started knocking on the other two people's doors asking them to get up and get ready as the breakfast will get finished and they won't get much to eat as this is what happens in the hotel buffet system.

Umeed got up on Mehmal's first knock as she isn't a deep sleeper because of her past experiences. Groaning and checking the time she got up and changed into a T shirt and a pair of jeans. Tying her hair up in a high ponytail she went outside to see Mehmal banging her fist on Behram's door as that person doesn't wake up easily. Leaving her at it she called Behram as she knew that he should be sleeping like a log and after the exhaustion last night he must have forgotten to put his phone on silent.

Smirking deviously she kept the phone near her ear waiting for him to pick up. After some time the ringing stopped and the call was picked up. Hearing this Mehmal stopped knocking and came near Umeed. Behram's sleepy voice was heard then

"Kia museebat hy tum donon ko subah subah aa gai ho meri neend haram karne"

Mahi spoke

"Museebat to ab hogi agar tum 2 minute mein tayar ho k neeche nhi pohanche. Kionke mein or Umeed tumhare liay naashte ka aik niwala nhi bachain gy"

And before he could say anything Mehmal cut the phone grabbed Umeed's hand and went downstairs. Taking breakfast for them and Behram too because no matter what they both love that clumsy person.
Finding an empty table they sat there waiting for Behram to come and in a minute or two Behram came downstairs breathing heavily referring to him running down the stairs and Umeed signalled him to come he saw her and came to sit besides Umeed because he doesn't want to get murdered by the dearest Mahi who is nothing but a Hitler when she's angry and right now her brain is on fire.

Silently eating breakfast was getting on Umeed's nerves so she spoke up.

"Ye tum donon murdon ki tarah chup bethe raho gy to mein uth k ja rhi hun yahan sy."

And she tried getting up from her chair but was stopped with both of her friends' hands on one of hers.

"Acha I'm sorry"

They both spoke in unison and then they all looked at one another and burst into laughter. After laughing for a couple of minutes a talking and talking for the rest of breakfast they got up smiling and all ready for their day today as they were going back to Islamabad tonight and about the little banter that's unavoidable in any relationship but handling it is what matters more, their fights are always like this ended in half an hour tops.

************************************

First morning in his own house and Farjaad was already done, he slept late last night as he was busy in music and whenever this happens he doesn't realize when the time passes. That's what happened but just when he went  to sleep after offering fajar it was hardly half an hour when his phone rang. Wanting to slam it on the nearest wall he picked it up and it was Rishael telling him that he had to attend some meeting and he's going to Dubai today but as his mom will be alone so he's taking her with him and that now he had to complete the rest of the setting himself and then his mother took the phone from him asking Farjaad to take it slow and first complete the easy tasks and that when they'll be back they'll do it together. Smiling he assured her that he'll be ok and that he can take care of himself and that he was ok in abroad as well these years. She said that she is the mom and he needs to listen and act only. Shaking his head and smiling he said