Chapter 2

At the breakfast table Mrs. Ahmed was serving all the dishes to Farjaad like the man hasn't eaten in all the time he was abroad. While Rishael was hurrily gobbling up the food and then got a scolding from his mother to keep it slow. He just shrugged it off saying that he has a meeting and needs to hurry up. After he left while kissing his mother's forehead and patting Farjaad's back, his mom smiled and Farjaad and asked him about how the time abroad went for him. He as a cheeky guy he is infront of some people told her stories that how girls drool over him and how famous he was in the whole vicinity with a playful wink.
Rishael's mom laughed and hit his bicep while saying
"Shaitan kahein ka. Bilkul bhi nhi badla na tu. Sada khush raho hamesha. Tumhein muskurata dekh k mujhe itminaan rehta hy"

He smiled back taking her hand in his and kissing the back of it.
"You know I love you and Rishael the most, hena."

"Han han pata hy ab jao naha k so jao or araam karo. Chalo mera beta shabash"

With that he smiled and got up. Kissed her head again and went up to the room which was ready for him. Reaching the door and closing it behind him he sighed, looking at the room he saw everything was at the same place where he kept. Rishael has made a room in his house for him ever since he bought it and he often came and stayed here.
Looking around he went towards the wall which has picture frames of him and Rishael on different occasions he smiled and remembered the days.

"It's good to be back home"

************************************

On the way back, the trio kept chatting and Mehmal scolded the other two about their carelessness and no importance of time and commitment. They just listened to her, their mouth shut. Because they knew if they dared to speak a word it'll be hell break lose for them. And they were wrong too. Mehmal is the mom of their group. The one who keeps them into an order and they are absolutely grateful for it.

Reaching Mehmal's house Umeed opened the door and they entered inside. The three of them have a key to each other's houses in case they need it for some reason.

Umeed already cleaned up the house when she was told by her friend that she's coming back. Reaching inside Mehmal ran into the living room dragging Umeed with her and screamed.

"Home sweet home. I missed you mere Pakistan and I miss you both too mere Pakistanio"

They both laughed while Behram stood there smiling and capturing his silly girls getting all jumpy and squeaky. He loved it all. These two girls are his only family and they deserve the whole world especially Umeed, she doesn't say it but she still suffers and the memories of that day still haunt her. He knows.
His thoughts were interrupted by Umeed who called him

"Oye Behram udhar kia khare ho samaan le k andar aao"

He shook his head and said

"Ok madam ozelle at your service. Khaadim haazir hy aap ka."

He then dramatically bowed like a prince and put his hand on his heart before leaving to get the luggage from the car.

When he came back Mehmal went to her room to freshen up while he fell on the couch feigning tiredness to get on Umeed's nerves. She just ignored him scrolling through her phone to check on some messages she got from her work. After a few moments her eyes shot open and a loud gasp left her mouth which caught Behram's attention

"What happened Umeed?"
He said worry visible on his face.

She replied
"The churail singer I told you about. Woh jo mujhe zehr lagti thi"

"Han kia hua use?"

"She was fired and then she ran abroad. Some scandal."

"Wow that's huge. Chalo khas kam jahan pak."