Chapter 34 Dinner With the Parents

The day was so much fun. Mom took me to this fancy boutique and got me a couple fancy dresses fitted to me. They make me look amazing if I do say so myself, and I do. My hair was died to a darker brown with a tint of red and it flowed a lot smoother with a little bit of a curl in it. mom had them paint my toenails black with white designs on it to match one of the dresses she bought me, which happens to be my favorite. Mom even had them do my make up.

After we went to the boutique she announced that we were going to a fancy dinner to show off my new little make over. I got really excited because I wanted to show the public; even if that sounds a little bad.

We got home around five thirty and our dinner reservations were made for seven so we had a little bit of time.

Once the car was stopped I went to the trunk to try to get all my items but mom stopped me, "uh-uh ill have someone get them for you." She simply stated.

I don't like people doing things for me but I can't judge, I thought to myself as I walked into the house and up the steps to Luke's room.

I slowly open the door to see him and his friends playing video games. A person from the staff walked in after I opened the door and set all my bags on the bed.

None of the boys took their eyes off the screen they were in the middle of a shooting match it looked like. I stood and watched for a little bit and then one of the boys who was just watching Luke and his other friends play turned and looked at me.

I remembered the face and his name was, it was...Skit. He whistled like in one of those older movies. I blushed and fluffed my dress a little not knowing what to do.

Luke was still starring at the screen when he said to skit, "Hey I know I'm hot but you don't need to whistle."

"Yeah that's my job." I spoke up as I walked a little further into the room, catching everyone's eyes.

"Damn Luke where have you been hiding her?" Jacob spoke up, Luke gave him an evil glare. Then his eyes moved to me. His mouth stayed closed as he looked me up and down. I spoke up for him.

"Guys its time for you to leave we have dinner reservations in an hour." I announced with a small smile. "Sorry." The boys got out of their chairs and headed for the door.

"May you look very nice." Eric said as he walked out of the room. I called a thanks after him. The boys walked out of the room when I heard one call.

"Use protection!" So I yelled back.

"I like the risk!" I heard the boys laughing down the hall as Luke walked up to me with an intense look in his eyes.

"So I'm guessing you had a good time with mom." His face was about a foot away from mine. I only nodded in response; at a lose for words, he always does that to me. "I think you look very, very beautiful." He said as he wrapped his arms around me and grabbed my ass. I jumped which only caused our bodies to become closer. Luke closed the space in-between us and attacked my lips with passion and lust. I ran my hands through his hair as our tongues danced. I pulled away for a breath.

"Believe me I would love to continue this but we have dinner reservations with your parents and you need to get ready. Plus it would ruin my hair and right now I think it looks amazing."

"Sex hair looks amazing too." Luke smirked. I slapped his shoulder as I felt a blush creep on my face. "I love you." Luke said bringing his face closer to mine. I found it weird how those words could still effect me even though we say it constantly. the butterflies rose in my stomach. "I did it again?" He asked as he noticed my face. the face that I get when i get butterflies. I nodded and closed the space between us again. I loved the feeling of his lips, i loved knowing that they were all mine. I pulled away keeping my eyes closed just to savor the sweetness of his lips for a second longer. then I opened my eyes.

"You need to go get ready." I pushed him towards the bathroom.

"Can you pick out my clothes?" He questioned as he was closing the door of the bathroom.

"How about none?" I teased and Luke poked his head back out the door, already bare chested.

"Don't get me started baby girl." He had been calling me that a lot this week. He found out that it was sort of my weakness and now he uses it against me. I turned around and headed towards the closet. I heard Luke chuckle as I turned my back. I picked out black dress pants with a white short sleeve dress shirt. I grabbed him some underwear and dress socks also and walked into the bathroom. Luke poked his head out from the shower curtain. "Babe, I'm in the shower." He stated.

"Babe," I mocked. "I'm well aware." I kissed his very wet lips and walked out. I walked over to the bed that had all my bags but saw one I didn't recognize. I opened the bag and saw a bunch of new sexy underwear and bras. Um I thought as I kept looking but then found a note. It read, 'here sweetie, I hope they all fit but I just wanted you to have some cute stuff for when it does happen.' I laughed as I went through the stuff. I laughed again but then I heard the shower go off. I quickly shoved it all back in the bag and put it in my drawer and made my way back to the bed. I casually kept going through the bags. I, soon, heard the bathroom door open but didn't look and continued to go through the stuff when I felt Luke's arms wrap around my waist from behind. "mmm" I mumbled as I caught a whiff of his cologne. i loved his smell. I turned around in hiss arms and embraced him tightly. i sniffed him as we hugged.
"you're sniffing me again arent you?" i nodded while my head was pressed on his chest. He started to release his grip on me but i spoke up.
"No, not yet." I said still wanting to feel his warmth.
"It's 6:15 we need to go." I sighed as I let him go and turned to walk out the door. Luke grabbed my hand and spun me around. He quickly placed his lip s on mine. "now we can go." he said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door.
We got to the restaurant and it was huge and beautiful. Luke led me to the table where his parents were already seated. I never really had a conversation with Luke's dad but he always seemed nice. I was way more nervous than what I probably should have been but Luke calmed me by placing my hand in his under the table. 

"So, Luke, I have heard much about this girl through your mother; and of course the giggles coming from your room late at night." that statement caused my face to turn bright red and I could feel it. It caused Luke's dad to laugh though so I'm sure it was a good thing. "But your mother tells me that I can and should trust you two sleeping in the same room. I do think its cute that you both snore." Luke bursts out in laughs.

"I'm sorry, Sir, I didn't know you could hear it all the way in your room." I said with my head lowered.

"Oh, you can't but I have to check up on you two every once in a while." My mouth formed an 'o'. He laughed at my reaction and Luke looked a little angered. I squeezed his hand in attempt to calm him down. "I do know true love when I see it though. I think you two have found it." I blush another time. Luke smiles at me.

"Well, dear, sorry to embarrass you so much." Kathryn speaks up. "But while we are at it, did you find that special bag I had the staff drop off to you." Luke looked at me confused but I didnt make eye contact with him. I looked straight at Kathryn with a tomato face. I gathered my courage up and spoke up.

"Yes I did, Kathryn. Thank you by the way, I'll make sure to use it in the future." I said in the most professional tone, trying not to give it away to Luke. Luke still looked confused when I glanced at his face but he let it go...for now.

The night went on and we all ate our food while laughing at some childhood memories of Luke's. I told some stories of my own only trying to be fair to Luke. I told them about how me and my sister would actually ride in the dryer as a game. They thought it was hilarious. I wish my family had dinners like this; I couldn't help but think as Kathryn told another one of Luke's embarrassing childhood memories. I wanted my family to be able to sit down and have a good laugh. Luke squeezed my hand after what seemed like him reading my mind. I gave him a smile of gratitude and continued to listen to the multiple, continuous stories.

A/N

Well, friends and fans, the story is coming to a close. I think there will be one or two more chapters before I end this book. I know I'm writing about prom because I have amazing Ideas for it! Sapphire has a lot in store too. ;) Im really excited about my new book too. I should have the first chapter up by this week some time actually! Yay!

Love ya

Jas