Chapter 16 The Decision

Luke brought me and Nathan home. My pants were all grass stained. I tackled one to many guys I guess. I know that I bruised Skit's shoulder pretty bad. When I got home I went straight upstairs and got clothes for a shower. I walked down the steps. "I’m getting in the shower!" I yelled as I closed the door and threw my clothes at the floor. I stripped down and hopped in the shower. I got out and my phone started going off in my jean pocket that was still on the floor. It was Luke.

"Hello?" I answered the phone with a question.

"Hey baby." Luke said in a perky voice.

"What can I do for ya?" I said as I felt water dripping down my bare back from my still wet hair.

"Actually I was just seeing what you were up to." Luke said and I could tell that his voice was wondering and he was playing with something in his fingers.

"I actually just got out of the shower. Which reminds me can you just hold on for a sec?" I said as I put the phone down on the sink and I grabbed one of my towels off my floor and flipped my hair. I wrapped the towel around my head and flipped it back up. I then grabbed my beach towel that I wrapped around my body. I carefully picked up the phone. "Ok I am back. Sorry."

"What just happened?" Luke asked confusion obviously settling in his voice.

"I put a towel in my hair and wrapped a towel around my body."  I said in a sort of dragged out awkward voice.

"Wait, you meant you seriously just got out of the shower?" He asked in a more shocked voice.

"Yes." I slightly chuckled. "What do you need?" I asked trying to get to the point.

"Do you want to hang out later tonight? Do some cuddling? And maybe kissing?" He chuckled as he said it obviously trying to sound like he was joking but I knew he wasn’t.

"Babe I would love too but I really need to spend some alone time with Nathan because he is leaving soon and lately I have been ditching him for you and I’m starting to feel bad. I’m really sorry." I said as I fiddled with my towel.

"I understand. I'm still going to call you tomorrow so I can hear your voice." A smile reached my lips.

"You’re so sweet." I said as I felt my cheeks turn red and Oh look at that yup red as ever I thought as I looked into the mirror.

"Sweet?" Luke said pretending to be hurt.

"How about Sexy?" I said in more of a seductive voice. He laughed.

"That sent shivers down my spine!" He informed me.

"Babe I got to go. Cold water streaks are starting to go down my back."

"Ok bye." He sort of groaned.

"Bye." I hung up the phone and changed into my pajama pants and big t-shirt that I wear for pajamas, I brushed out my hair and put it in a really messy, crappy bun, and continued to walk out of the bathroom and into the living room to find Nathan sitting on the couch with his IPod in hand. "What you doing?" I asked in a curious tone.

"Scrolling on Facebook because of boredom." He plainly replied while he still stared at his IPod 

"Want to have a talking night tonight?" I asked. I meant we just talk all night until we both crash.

"Sure but I need to shower, shit and Shave first, and not exactly in that order."

"Ok why don’t you go get your clothes, shit, then shave, and then hop in the shower?" I said as I patted him on the shoulder. He sighed, then got up, locked his IPod, and continue to walk upstairs to get his clothes I’m assuming.  I then took out my IPod from my pajama pocket and started playing on Facebook. I heard footsteps into the room. "I thought you-" I started as I looked up and realized it wasn’t Nathan. It was Olivia. "Hey." I said locking my iPod and sitting it right next to me on the couch.

"Hi, I was just going to have a quick talk with you I mean I know that Nathan is getting in the shower and you guys were going to hang out but I just wanted to have a quick little chat with you." She said then patted on my quadriceps. "Do you like Nathan?" Why would she ask this question?  My thoughts wondered as she asked the question.

"Um. Olivia not to be rude but why do you want to know?" I asked in a curious tone.

"Well, I know you really like Luke and I am pretty sure that you and Nathan like each other too so I was just curious to see where your mind was at with all of this."

"Well...” I started then paused to make sure that nobody was listening then continued. "I do like both of the boys and I’m pretty sure that they both like me but the thing is before I even met Luke I told Nathan that I liked him even a couple of times but he never told me he had the same feelings so I just assumed that he didn’t. Then I moved out here got involved with Luke now he has this big announcement? I’m just really confused."

"I don’t know kiddo, life gives you choices usually once one door opens another one closes and I think a door and a window opened at the same time for you." She said with a deep breath. "Just remember Nathan lives kind of far away and Luke lives across the street. I’m not saying pick the closer one or pick the one farther away I’m just saying there is a lot of pros and cons to both."

"I don’t think I want to be with Nathan only because I love our friendship, I love how I can say anything too him without feeling judged, I love that I know that he will be there for me when I fall but if we get into a relationship and it doesn’t work out totally and we break up on bad terms what if we never get that friendship back? What if I lose my best friend? I wouldn’t be able to handle all that. I need Nathan, some people don’t understand and it’s more of my past and a long story to why he means so much to me that I really don’t tell anyone about but I really do need him and don’t want to lose him over some stupid breakup." I sighed as a tear slid down my cheek thinking about my past. Olivia put her right hand on my left knee.

"Sweetie, I think that’s a pretty good and mature choice and even if you and Luke do work out and maybe even get married I mean you will still have that wonderful friend by your side. Maybe Luke will even warm up to him." Olivia said in a calming voice. I nodded and looked down at my fingers not knowing what exactly to say. Olivia tapped my knee, "Well girly I think me and your uncle are going to go out, Is Luke coming over?"

"Nope just me and my bestie tonight." I said with a smile. She laughed.

"Ok I will lock up on the way out have fun." We both stood up and she gave me a hug. She then walked away I smiled and sighed as I bent down to pick up the remote that was on the floor, I heard a door close, then I set the remote on the table. I sighed as I wiped off the imaginary dust that I felt was on my butt and I walked around the corner to the computer room. Someone grabbed me then kissed me.

A/N

GUYS OMG! WHO KISSED HER! MAYBE LUKE? MAYBE NATHAN? OR MAYBE IT WAS SOME RANDOM PERSON WHO SNUCK IN THE HOUSE? OH BOY! LUKE DID SAY HE WANTED TO SEE HER AGAIN FOR CUDDLING AND WHAT? OH RIGHT KISSING...AND NATHAN DID APARENTLY GO IN THE SHOWER? I GUESS WE WILL FIND OUT NEXT TIME.

NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO INCLUDE A PARTY IM PRETTY SURE AND SOME DRAMA!! THERE ARE GOING TO BE GIRLS...AND BOYS...AND MAYBE SOME UNWANTED ALCOHOL? WHO KNOWS WHAT COULD HAPPEN? MAYBE A FIGHT? BUT BETWEEN WHO? LIKE I SAID...UNTIL NEXT TIME.

COMMENT

VOTE

LOVE YOU

JAS.