Chapter 36

The sky seemed gloomy like it wasn't a special day for me. I didn't like it but I decided to ignore it and continue to get moving. I shifted in my bed dreading the long day ahead of me but excited for the end of the day. I didn't want to wait til tonight to see Luke; I want to see him now. I was just in the mood to cuddle, I didn't want to get up, I didn't want to pass go, nothing. My dad used to say that; He would throw in do not pass go in random places. I smiled at the memory. I am just off topic. I sat up in my bed; wearing only a t-shirt and underwear. I look down at my legs; at the scars, its sad to think that I was in so much pain that I felt there was no other way, i'm getting better though. I thought to myself as I stood and made my way to my door and grabbed my towels off the hook on the back of my door. I trample up the steps and hop in the shower.

After my shower I pack up all my materials that I will need for prom(extra clothes, hair stuff, makeup, dress, shoes, etc) and wait for my sister to come pick me up. We made plans last week so she could bring me to my friends house to get ready for prom and she wanted to come and help (mostly watch). I don't know if we are getting food before we go, I know that Rachel's family is going to have supper. I slept in late so it wasn't like I had to wait a couple hours to go over there we agreed that we could go over there about one or so and it was 11:30 now so I'm not that far ahead. I sit on the couch with some chips and turn the T.V. on.

Brittney walks in through the patio door. "Hey Bitch whats up?" She jokes with me.

"Nothing much, just waiting."

"Well lets go." She says as she swings her keys around her fingers. I stand up and grab my bag. Brittney leads the way out the door and I follow shortly behind.

"You hungry?" I ask her as I stand up and roll up the chip bag.

"You were just eating chips." She pointed to the bag.

"Yeah, I'm a fat ass, judge me, I don't care." I shrugged. Brittney laughed.

"You want to stop somewhere to eat?" She asked.

"Do you want to?" I grab my bag off the toy chest.
"I could eat." She shrugged.
I laughed and nodded, "The usual?"

A/n

I think im just not going to finish this book until summer honestly. Unless I have at least one request to finish it.