Chapter 11

Me and Luke finished Safe Haven and sat up. We both yawned and stretched a little. I stood up and turned around to look at Luke and he smiled. I gave him a confused look. "What?" I asked and felt my hair. It was wicked and all snarly. I laughed and ran my fingers through it. In a little but it was back to normal. 

"I got an Idea!" Luke turned to me and said. He stood up and grabbed my hand. He pulled me down the steps and out a back door that was through a big dinningroom and he took me too a garage that was behind the house. He opened the door and dragged me in. He brought me to two fourwheelers. "i saw you a while back riding a four wheeler over at your uncles house." I stopped a little confused at what he was talking about, then i remembered that a while ago my uncle and his girlfriend went on a little trip to south carolina and they asked me to dogsit and i used their fourwheeler. 

"Oh. yeah. i was dogsitting. I snubbed it out a couple of times." 

"what do you mean you snubbed it out? these are automatic."

"well it was like a stick shift and I snubbed it out when i first tried to start but i guess my uncle and his girl friend do that a lot."

"well you know how to drive an automatic fourwheeler though right?" Luke looks at me and i smile.

"Yeah, but its been a while." I said and went on one of the fourwheelers. I started it up and looked at Luke who was just standing by the garage door. "are you gonna go on?" I asked. Luke nodded and went on the other fourwheeler. He took off and I followed. He went through a big mud puddle but i just went around because i didnt want to get stuck. I have no problem with getting dirty i just didnt want to get stuck. Luke stopped and looked at me weird. 

"are you scared of a little mud?" Luke yelled over his engine.

"No just dont want to get stuck." Luke looked at me weird when i answered then he took off back towards the garage he stopped a little beyond it. He turned off his engine and got off his fourwheeler. I looked at him weird. He came up to me and said. 

"Park it for now and hop on the back of mine." I shrugged and did as i was told. I walked over to Luke who was standing by his fourwheeler. i hopped on his fourwheeler and scooted back. Luke then hopped on in front of me and he reached behind him and grabbed one of my arms. He put it around his stomach then he grabbed my other arm and did the same. I leaned on him.

"Lets go." I said into his back. He took off and i giggled. He ran through all the mud that he could. i got mud all over me. by the time we were finished it had been almost an hour. He stopped in front of the garage. He got off and i followed. He looked at me and laughed. I felt mud on my face, in my hair, on my legs all over my stomach and back. "You have mud all over." I said to him as i noticed that he was covered in mud too. Luke laughed. I raised my hand to his face and wiped a little spot of mud that was on the side of his face. Luke looked into my eyes as i did it. I then focused on his. I slid my hand to the back of his head. he slid his hands around my waist and pulled me closer. I brought his head down.  I tilted my head up and pressed my lips to his. I slid my other hand to his side. He flinched really bad. I pulled away and laughed. "You arent tickalish are you?" i said as he looked at me. 

"no." Luke gave me a look that i knew meant he was lying. I moved my hands from the back of his neck to his sides and lightly started to tickle him. He squirmed in my grip. I laughed at him squirming. "Stop, stop, stop!" Luke yelled over his suffering. I decided to give in and stopped. I pulled away. "there is going to be payback for that." He waved his finger at me. I nodded.

"alright. Ill be looking forward to it." I said as i looked at him.

"Lets go get cleaned up." He took my hand in his and we walked back around the house. We didnt go through the back door this time which is probably a great Idea. We went into a bathroom that was right down the hall from the beginning of the steps. Luke turned to me. " Stay here i will be right back. " I nodded and took off my shirt but i had a cami under it and i was wearing my favorite pink bra with i tiny outline of leopard print. although i wasnt trying it was slightly showing. Luke walked back in. He looked at me weird like he was a little stunned. Luke had clothes in his hand. "uhh, umm oh right here are some of my clothes that you can wear. Feel free to take a shower. towels are in this cupboard." Luke stepped back and i caught him slightly looking at my boobs. I cleared my throat and looked at him weird. He snapped out of it and shook his head. Well that was weird. "Im gonna go in my bathroom. when you are done you can come up to my room." I nodded.

"Alright." I said awkwardly. Luke slowly turned around and walked out of the room. I closed the door behind him. I started laughing and looked down at my boobs. Yeah i guess they were a little out but i didnt think they were out that much. I stripped down and grabbed some towels out of the cupboard and hopped in the shower. 

**

I was done in about 10 minutes. I got out and dried off. I put on my underwear and bra. I picked up the clothes and found a pair of sweat pants and a huge t-shirt. I laughed and put the clothing on. I picked up my towels that i used and walked up the steps. my hair was still wet of course. I knocked on Lukes door because it was closed. Luke soon opened the door. He wasnt wearing a shirt but he was wearing some sport shorts. He had a cute little stomach that i wanted to poke so badly. It was this weird thing i did with guys. i would always want to poke their stomachs. "You forgot your shirt." I pointed out sarcastically and gave him a smirk. 

"Yeah i was getting there." Luke said as he raised his arms a little at his side and looked down at his bare stomach. 

"Can i do something totally weird right now?" I smiled and Luke gave me a super weird look like he didnt know how to answer that question.

"I guess." Luke shrugged. I extended my arm and poked his stomach and giggled. I know its extremely weird but i like it. "what are you doing?" Luke laughed.

"I'm poking your cute little stomach." i said and i poked it again. "Its so adorable!" i said and then snapped out of it. I realized how stupid i sounded. "Sorry. Im weird."

"Dont ever apologize for being yourself." Luke said. I smiled.  

"So," I sighed, "what we gonna do?" I played with my hair. 

"Well," Luke started. "What if we..." Luke trailed off. He grabbed my left hand from my side and he raised it to his shoulder. He did the same with my right hand. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer until our bodies touched. He pressed his forehead to mine. I could feel his breath on my lips, just teasing me. We moved slightly closer. Our lips pressed together. The shock moving down my spine. I smiled through the kiss. Our Kiss intensified. Luke walked me back and managed to close the door and lock it while still kissing me. I giggled a little. Luke pressed me against the closed door and keep his lips against mine, more pasionatley than ever before. Luke sucked on my bottom lip and i let out a small wince. Luke walked me ove to the bed. I laid down and he slowly leaned over the top of me still never breaking the kiss. I finally pulled away needing to breathe. Luke moved to my neck, kissing where my shoulder and neck meet. He then tried pulling at my pants. "No. not yet. We need to stop." I said and scooted out from under him and sat up. I brought my knees up to my chest. Luke sat in the bed. He looked slightly confused but i think he knew. "i'm sorry. It's just i have a rule that i made for myself a while ago and i dont plan on breaking it." I said looking at the ground of his room. 

"its totally fine i understand. I'm sorry.  Can i know this rule?"

"umm..." I started and brought my hand to the back of my head. "no sex till after i graduate, i dont want to end up prego in highschool. I know that you can use protection and birthcontrol but i dont want to take the risk. Plus how will i know if im truely inlove when im 15?"

"Wow, you are so mature for your age its intimidating." Luke said seriously as he looked into my eyes. "Its not bad its just impressive. I respect your rule." 

"You arent gonna like avoid me and break up with me now are you?" I asked a little scared. Luke gave me a conserned look.

"is that really what you think im all in this relationship for?" Luke asked. His face showed complete and uder shock. I frowned.

"No im sorry i was just worried, because i really like you."

"Ok. Well how about we find something fun to do?" He asked and i raised an eyebrow.

"Like?" I asked.

"common." He grabbed my hand and i was dragged out of the room, he pulled me into a hallway. we reached a sliding door and he let go of my hand. He pushed the door open. He walked in I followed. My mouth dropped. It was a huge game room. there was bowling and ski ball a pool table, some racing video games with the big chairs and everything. it was nuts.

a/n

i should write more but honestly its been a long week i just started school and now im waking up earlier and working at night yet so i have to get used to the schedule. i hope you like it. Im sorry for the awkward part. I know one of my friends finds it weird so yeah.

Love Jas