Gone

Cumming inside the condom, I moan, pulling out, I rip the condom off as I finish my release. Rolling off the slut, I climb off the bed to the bathroom to wash off the scent of sex and the slut. Scrubbing hard, I make sure to get all of my skin.

When the scents are off, I get out, wrapping a towel around my waist, walking into he room, I see the the slut is still there.

"Get out!" I grow at her, but she doesn't move.

"Didn't you hear, get out!" I growl louder.

She bats her eyes, trying to look sexy,  but the bimbo doesn't know that only works on my mate.

"But my king, we have something special." she sits up and crawls on the bed towards me.

She trails her fingers down my chest.  Grabbing her hand, I shove it away from me.

"My mate is the only person that I have something special with. Now don't make me tell you again!" I glare at her.

Huffing, she finally gets the message that she was only a fuck call. Grabbing her clothes, she hurries and puts them on. Giving me one last look, she stomps out of my room. 

Finally!

Now to get rid of the smells. Removing the sheets and blankets from the bed. Shoving them down the laundry shoot, I get clean bedding from the closet. Putting it on the bed, I then spay air freshener.

When the room is sex smell free, I get dressed in shorts and a black T-shirt. Stepping outside the room, I hear a sound. Glancing down, I see a gray and black picture laying on the floor.

Picking it up, I see that it's an ultrasound picture with today's date on it, and it smells of my mate's vanilla and mint scent.

Did he, did he see me having sex with that chick. Oh goddess please no! Running down the flights of stairs, I see my parents, beta, and pack looking at me with disappointment in their eyes.

Grasping the ultrasound picture iny hand, a hand slaps me across the face. "How can you live with yourself!"

I glance at mom in shocked at the screaming and slapping me. She never does that to me.

"I covered for you because I didn't want to see that sweet boy hurt. I'm done with you!" Mom screams in my face. I'm too shocked to respond.

"You are no son of mine! My son wouldn't hurt his innocent mate!" She screams and screams but it's like I don't even hear her.

He knows, he knows I cheated on him. Zry came to tell me he is pregnant with my baby.

I fucked up big time!

Damn it!

"He's pregnant!" I whimper, before I even finish, a punch hits my eye, causing me to land on my ass.

Holding my right eye, I glance up into my father's angry eyes. "He's pregnant! You better fucking fix this!"

I nod, standing up, I run out the pack house with my beta and parents behind me. With the picture still grasped in my hand, I run through the woods to our house.

Jumping over the fence, I run into the back door. Hoping to hear crying from the bedroom, I hear nothing but silence.

Running up the stairs, I go to the Master's bedroom hoping he's there, but the closet door is opened with his clothes gone. Needing to know if he's really gone, I look at the nightstand to see the pictures of his family gone.

I fall to me knees, a sob leaving my lips.

My mate and child are gone.