Koala

Things couldn't be better. My baby is growing healthy, my auntie and Conner are keeping my mind busy, and my family are coming to visit me for daddy finally got the pack situated for his beta to take over for a few months.

Hopping down the stairs as I hum a tune, my mood couldn't get any better. Not only am I finally seeing my family, I'm also going to ask them about Conner.

I want to ask them if it's too early to move on, I don't want to seem like a slut. I know Haythem has already moved on, but I can't help but think its too early.

Oh well, all I know is that Conner helps me forget Haythem. So I'm going to go for it. I deserve happiness, at least I think so.

Rounding the corner, auntie is waiting with a cup of coffee and keys in her hand.

"Baby, I need you to drive one SUV. Not everyone will fit in one car." I nod at her words. Taking a set of keys. I run to the garage.

Climbing into the SUV, I start it up and back out. Driving towards the airport, I hum with excitement.

Pulling onto the runway, I see that my daddy's plane as already arrived. Parking the car, I climb out and run towards the plane.

Like always, Sev is the first one out of the plane, running down the steps, he takes me in his warm embrace.

"Baby boy! I missed you so much!" He tightens his arms around me.

"Sev! Stop hogging Zry!" I can hear the pouting in Stanley's voice.

"Give him to me!" He demands

"No! I got to him first!" Sev moves us away from them, by picking me up, and running away from them, with my brothers right on his heels.

I giggle, as they argue over me about who gets me, it's always like this. We aren't the clique family were the little brother gets picked on by his bigger brothers, they are fiercely protective of me and always fight for my attention.

"Hey!" A voice commands, stopping all arguments. "I'm the daddy! Therefore I get him! Now hand me my baby!"

Sev grumbles as he hands me over to daddy like a rag doll. Wrapping my legs and arms around daddy, pressing my face in his neck.

"My baby boy!" Daddy snuggles me into his chest.

"I have a feeling dad likes Zry more than us!" Stanley whines like a child.

"He's the youngest, of course he does!"  Zayn explains in an obvious voice.

"Oh hush, we love every one of you equally." Mommy scolds in her motherly voice as she strokes my hair.

"Doesn't mean you don't have a favorite!" Stanley sasses at mommy.

"What's the matter with Zry being the favorite? He's loved by everyone, it's not surprising Zry's the favorite. He's to sweet and cute not to be." Sev stops the arguing for now.

"I hate it when you're right!" Stanley whines again.

"Come let's get to the cars, I'm sure Zry wants to get back to the house. Renee tells me Zry has some news to tell us." Mommy shoos everyone to the SUVs.

I don't let go of daddy, not even when we get to the cars, but he doesn't seem to mind as he slides into the back with mommy.

I hand the keys to Stanley, so he can drive the other car. When all the luggage is put into the boot of the cars, the cars start and on our way to Auntie's house.

Mommy and Auntie makes small take as daddy strokes my hair like he always does when I haven't seen him in forever.

Daddy and I are the closest in the family. Daddy has always been afraid to lose me. He said the fear started when I almost died during birth.