Aunt Renee

Two hours later, I pull onto the runway of the private airport. A private jet sits ready to go, with my family waiting by the stairs for me. Seeing my car pulling up, they run towards me.

My brothers all looks like my daddy, the same black hair and gorgeous dark brown eyes. They're tall and muscular, with handsome features.

I look exactly like mommy, I have her long flowing red hair, vibrant green eyes, face structure, and shortness. I'm just a boy version of her.

Sev is the first one to reach me, opening my car door, he unbuckles my seatbelt, and takes me into his arms.

"Baby boy! I missed you!" He squeezes me tightly. Throwing my arms around him, I hug him back.

My brothers and parents makes it to me, they embrace Sev and I. Loving the warmth and safety they give off. I snuggle closer to my family.

"My sweet baby boy." Mommy whispers in my hair.

We pull away from our hugging. Daddy takes my left hand and mommy has my right.

Stanley, Sev, and Zayn are walking behind us with my suitcases and papers. Reaching the steps to the jet, daddy and mommy let's me go first.

Taking the last steps, I step over the entrance into the tan room. Not even looking around since I been in here a lot of times. I take a seat at my favorite chair.

Sev, Stanley, and Zayn sits on the couch in front of me afyer they put up my suitcases. Zayn hands mean my ultrasound picture.

"Mommy, daddy, this is your first grandchild!" Mommy being her usual self, squeals the picture from my hand.

Didn't I have two pictures? Shit yes! "Zayn, did you forget my other picture?"

"No there was only one on the dashboard." I try to think back to when I could of lost it, but nothing comes up.

Shit!

Maybe Haythem won't know about my pregnancy. My baby and I are save for now.

Putting it in the back of my mind, I watch as my mom and dad fus over who gets to look at the ultrasound.

"We'll be taking off in five minutes. Please fasten all seatbelts." The captain comea on over the intercom. We all do as he tells us.

When I'm fasten in I glance at my brothers, they watch me silently like at any second I would start crying.

They have anyways been protective of me. I'm the youngest brother. Sev being the oldest and next alpha, then Stanley, Zayn, then me. So it is expected to be protected by my big brothers, especially since I'm smaller than them.

"I'm fine, I promise." I grin at them.

"Just making sure, you're our little brother. We love you, and seeing you hurt kills us." Stanley whimpers.

"I know it does, but we can't change what happened. I just need your support and love right now. Now that I'm pregnant. I'm going to need it more than ever."

"You'll always have our support and love no matter what, baby boy." Zayn tells me, grinning like a fool.

"That's why I love you guys!" I squeal happily. At that time the jet takes off down the runway.

Feeling a yawn coming on, Sev gets up and brings me a blanket as we are in the air. Covering me up,  I fall asleep in my chair dreaming of my little baby.

I'm shaken awake as the jet's wheels hit the runway. Yawning, I remove the blanket, stand, and stretch. My brothers grabs our suitcases.

Following my family out put the jet, sea air hits my nose and seagulls, my ears. Green trees and beautiful flowers surrounds my vision.

Stepping of the stair, my Aunt Renee is waiting for us with two black SUVs. Aunt Renee is a human. Mommy's family adopted her when they found her at a scene of a crash, where her parents died.

Mommy and Aunt Renee greets each other with a hug. "It's great to see you Sinai!"

"Renee I missed you!" Mommg hugs her tightly. Aunt Renee's eyes meet mine. Squealing, she pushes mommy out of the way to get to me.

Throwing her arms around me, she hugs me tightly. "Baby boy, you gotten so big!"

"I don't no if that's a compliment or not."  I grin.

"Baby boy! Now you know that was a compliment! Now where are the other boys?" As Aunt Renee speaks, my older brothers run for the SUV.

"Why those little..." Mommy slaps a hand over her mouth before she could finish her sentence. Aunt Renee glares at her before licking mommy's hand.

Mommy squeals as she removes her hand. "Renee, that's desgusting!"

"You two are so immature!" Daddy tells them shaking his head as he guides us to the SUV.

Aunty climbs into the driver's side. As mommy, daddy and I climb into the back. Looking behind at the other SUV. Sev is in the driver's side, Stanley in the passenger, and Zayn in the back.

"So Zon, are you treating my sister right?" Aunty smirks. She knows about werewolves and mates. Hopefully she has a werewolf mate our there.

"Like the queen she is." Daddy smirks right back at her.

"That's all I ask. Now Zry, why didn't you kick Haythem's ass?" She's so blunt.

"I'm pregnant, I won't risk my baby's life." I whisper, biting my bottom lip.

"I understand baby boy." Aunty smiles in the review mirror at me.

Aunty is beautiful with long flowing brown hair and hazel eyes that goes great with her high cheekbones. Her lips are cherry with a hear in the middle. She is sassy and very put spoken, but thats what I love about her.

On the road for about ten minutes, Aunty pulls into a two story white house.
Climbing out, I still smell the sea. Helping with the suitcase, my brothers shoo me away saying that they will handle it.

Pouting, I stick my tongue out at them, before I follow mommy, daddy and aunty into the house.

Aunty shows me the room I'll be staying in. The walls are white and the carpet black. The bedding is black and white with a checkered design. I don't care about the room, gong straight to the closet. It's a walk-in and big enough for all my clothes.

My brother set the suitcases down, then takes me into their arms. "It will be alright. Baby boy."

I feel tears stream down my cheek. Snuggling into my brothers, I take there warmth and love.

My brothers may be big and imitatating, but when is comes to family, they are a softy at heart.

"I love you." My brothers tell me snuggling me tighter to them.

"I love you too." I whisper. "So much."
Feeling well loved, I ravish in fhe feeling, this is what I needed after my long and eventful day. I know they will always be here for me because we are family and family always sticks together.