Found

Five fucking long years without my beautiful mate, without meeting my son or daughter. I don't know if my child has my features or his/her mother's. Does the child have their mothers gorgeous eyes and hair, my face structure? Is my child like me or Zry?

As I picture what my child might look like, my wolf whimpers in extreme irony. He has been hostile towards me for driving our mate away, I'm pretty sure that if our spirit weren't the same, he would leave me.

Everyday I search for them, even after so long, I haven't given up. My parents and the pack has, but my beta hasn't. He helps me try to find them.

At first he didn't, wanting me to feel the excruciating pain not even close to what I put Zry through.

I still don't know what possessed me to cheat on my amazing mate, he was and still is everything I ever want and need, but I did more than fuck up.

This is no one's fault but my own.

The memories of him drives me insane. I dream of him and our child, but my child is a blur whenever I dream of them.

I'm the reason that I don't know my very own child, that I can't love my mate in person.

It's all my fault.

Before I could grab the bottle of whiskey and chug it down, my door is flung open by Matthew, my beta.

Giving him my undivided attention for he never steps into my office without knocking.

"Alpha King! We found them!" Matthew hands me a folder.

Opening it, pictures are the first I see, I'm captivated by the first photo. The first person I see is a little boy with fire-y red hair that touch his shoulders, bright blue eyes very much like my own, my nose, lips, everything is a younger face of me, just having his mother's hair.

Zry gave birth to a son, my son, and he looks just like me. Tears gather in my eyes, I've missed everything from when he was in his mommy's tummy, from birth, first cry, giggle, crawl, steps, words, birthdays.

I missed everything.

His small hand is encase in a larger hand, following the little arm, I see what my mate looks like after five years.

My mate is so beautiful, his fire-y red hair is longer, flowing pass his shoulders down his back just the way he likes it. His vibrant green eyes are portraying happiness, but I see pass it to the underlying pain.

Flipping through all the photos, I notice they were taken recently for the date is close to today's date.

After studying all the photos, I flip through the report to find out that my son's name is Hayden Mayes, born in New Zealand and living with his Aunt Renee.

Not even reading all of the file. I order through the link for my jet to be ready by the time I get there and for 5 of my best warriors to get ready to leave for New Zealand.

Not wasting a beat, I run down stairs, mom and dad is at the entrance. Mom's eyes shed tears. "Have you really found Zry and my grand baby?"

Grinning hugely, I nod. "Yeah mom, I finally found them."

"I'm going with you!" She determinedly orders. Taking dad's hand, she pulls him to the two SUVs waiting for us.

Climbing in after them, we ride to the private airport. It's silent, only the sound of the quiet engine and our breathing.

Ever since I started with other women, my relationship with my parents gone down hill. After Zry left they didn't speak to me for about a month.

When they did, mom screamed at me for driving away her son-in-law and unborn grand child. She pounded at my chest and I took it. I welcomed the physical pain. The emotional pain to much, I knew it was no where near Zry's pain.

I'm pulled from my thoughts as the SUV pulls up to the jet. Sliding out of the car, I walk to the stairs, taking the steps with my parents and warriors behind me.

Taking a seat, about ten minutes later, we are in the air on our way to my mate and son.

The jet ride seems forever before finally landing, not containing my excitement, I hurry to the vehicles waiting for us.

Sliding in, everyone gets in either vehicle. The drive takes us to a nice house. Getting out, the first thing I smell is Zry's woodsy scent mixed with his family and a underlying scent of magic.

Taking the entrances, we barge in, the Sawyers don't fight, they must if known this day was coming. All of them have smirking faces.

Not even asking where he's at, I follow his scent up the stairs. Gasps and grunts leads me to a door. Twisting the doorknob, then pushing the door open, what I see breaks my heart.