Fight

My emotions are all over the place. I want to cry, scream, and throw things. I don't want them to leave, I need them, I need their support and love right now more than ever. I need them for me to be alright, to live.

I'm even more depressed over my family leaving, since we are at the airport, and it's time for them to leave. 

Tears stream down my cheeks as they hug me tightly. "It's okay, baby boy, we'll keep in touch."

A sob escapes my lips, as I pull away to look them in the faces. "Please don't go!"

A crushed look crosses daddy's face. "Baby boy."

I fist his shirt, begging with my face not to go. "Daddy, please don't go. I need you!"

Daddy pulls me tightly into his chest. "Baby boy..."

Sobbing into his chest, I fist the back of his shirt. I'm not going to let go, I'll go back with them, hanging onto daddy like a koala if I have to.

"Baby boy, I promise we will be back. Just let me get the pack situated for my beta to take over for a little while." Daddy pulls my face from his chest, to kiss my forehead.

"Promise?" I ask hiccuping.

"I promise, baby boy." Daddy grins, wiping my tears from my cheeks.

Giving him one last hug, I pull away and hug my brothers and my crying mommy.

"My baby!" She wails before throwing her arms around me and squeezing me tightly.

"We'll come back baby boy, I promise." Mommy kisses my forehead before pulling away.

I watch as they step on to the stairs, leaving my line of sight as they step into the jet.

Arms wrap around my waist and a chin rest on my head. The scent of the mist and grass, tells me it's Aunty.

"They'll come back." She grabs my hand and guides me to the SUV. Sliding into the passenger side, I lean my head against the window.

Aunty starts the car, driving us out of the airport. I glance out the window, not in the mood to have a conversation.

Aunty pulls into the driveway, climbing out, I close the door, then slowly tread to the house with aunty behind me.

"Love, don't be depressed. You have me." Aunty grabs my hand and squeezes it.

"I'm here for you." She kisses my cheek. "Now help me make cookie dough."

Nodding, we tread into the kitchen. I go to the cabinet and aunty goes to the frig. Taking out flour and other ingredients, we start on making cooking dough.

When it's made, I roll it out with a pin roller. I try my hardest not to pick at the dough. I really love cookie dough.

Licking my lips, I refrain from gobbling up the dough. "Why arevwe making cookie dough, aunty?"

She turns to me with a spoon in her mouth. Taking it out she grins. "Have you ever had freezen cookie dough with candy and cream cheese on a stick?"

"No, I've had freezen cookie dough before though!" I answer.

She grabs me by the shoulders, shaking me gently, her eyes big with a crazy look. "You have not lived child!"
I glance at her weirdly. "You over exaggerate."

Aunty gasps, looking highly offended. "Me?" She flips her hair. "Over exaggerate! Never!"

Giggling, I shake my head at her. "You're silly."

Aunty glares playful before running to the sink and taking the hose, taking aim.

Holding my hands up in surrender, I beg with my eyes. "Please don't Aunty!"

"Too late!" A warrior cry escapes her lips before pressing the nozzle. Water sprays me in the face. Giggling, I hide behind the counter.

Drenched, my hand reaches for the flour. When my hand touches the bag, I pull it to my chest, then crawl around the counter. 

Glancing around the edge, I see Aunty still spraying where I was before. Giving a warrior cry, I run at a shocked aunty and bump the whole flour on her.

She squeals, dropping the hose. Smirking evilly, I grab the hose and aim it at her.

"What now, punk?" I say in a deep voice.

Blowing out a breathe, Aunty looks defeated. "I surrender."

Smirking. "Nope!"

Then just spray her in the face, she hits her chest like she got shot. "I'm wounded!"

I giggle out of control as she falls to the ground, her arms and legs are spread out like a starfish, and her tongue is hanging out of her mouth.

"Oh no!" I giggle out. "She's dead!"

Taking baby steps towards her, I grab a wooden spoon from the holder, and poke her with it.

She doesn't move, smirking evilly, I grab an egg from the carton. Being the evil person that I am, I crack the egg on her chest.

Aunty screams, sitting up, and glares at me. "You better run!"

Squealing, I spin in my heels, and run to my room. I slam the door hair in time, causing her to hit the door. 

"I will have my revenge!" Aunty bangs on the door, before her footsteps walk away.

Giggling, I strip my clothes and step into the shower. I know aunty was just trying to get me to laugh and not think of my family leaving. I thank her for that. I know she's going to be valuable during this time.

Cleaning myself under the hot water, I enjoy the feeling for a little bit before stepping out. 

Wrapping a towel around my waist, I notice my bump has gotten bigger. Running my hand over it. I smile fondly at my bump. It makes me happy that my baby is growing safely inside of me.

I can't wait to meet him or her. This baby is what's keeping me going. I know I'll cherish my baby.

Forever and always.