Dream

It's been a few days since I've arrived in New Zealand. The pack doctor daddy wanted here with me, arrived yesterday. He's an older man with a man, and a few kids. The doctor is nice and doesn't speak much, but he knows of my situation, hell my whole home pack does. They are like a second family, so of course they would be angry about what their king did.

I won't lie and say all's good and well. It's hell getting up in the morning, and functioning, but I love my baby and family, so I push through.

My wolf is set on our baby. He loves the baby as much as I do, but he's depressed, like I am. We share emotions, so I know I'm not alone in this.

My family has been very supportive, they don't mention Haythem. All their attention is on me and the baby, but I know they will have to leave soon, the pack needs them as much as I do.

I have Aunty so I'll be fine, but they promised they will visit me whenever they can, and video chat me every night.

So I'll be fine.

Or I think I will.

As far as I know, Haythem doesn't know where I'm at. Daddy made sure of that. He got me an untraceable phone, and wrote down a different location of the flight.

What would I do without him?

Right now I have a small baby bump. Werewolf babies grow faster than humans. I'll only be pregnant for about three months. The doctor said I was a two weeks along.

I have noticed my hand is always on my stomach, mommy said it's because I'm a mother now and my instincts are kicking in.

I'm happy about that, my biggest fear is not being a great mother to my baby, when voiced this to my family, they assured me that I was great with kids and will be a great mother.

That eased my worries a little bit.

Last night I dreamt of Haythem and the first time we met. It was at a ball his mother arranged. When we arrived, classical music was playing, werewolves in ballgowns and suits.

Climbing out of the SUV after my brothers, I glance into the side mirror to make sure my hair is still in it's ponytail with a few strains that wasn't long enough framing my face.

I'm dressed in a black suit, with a white shirt and black tie. Looking hot as always, I push pass my brothers. Smelling a scent of forest and after rain, my mouth begins to drool.

'Follow scent!' My wolf screams in my head. Listening to my wolf's command, I run into the palace, knocking people out of the way, no screams follows me because this usually happens when a mate smells their mate.

Pushing my way through the crowd, with my brothers and parents behind me. Even with all the scents, I can still make out my mate's scent.

My nose guides me to the ballroom, looking around I see a man with gorgeous black and icy blue eyes, he's tall and muscular, with broad shoulders. His face is the most handsome I've ever seen. Thin pink lips and a narrow jaw. He's dressed in a white suit with gold and silver accents.

My mate is prince Haythem!

His eyes meet my across the room, everything disappears as we stare in each others eyes. The music stops as the crowd watches as the prince struts over towards me. It's like gravity is pulling us together.

When he steps in front of me, he lifts his hand and grabs my cheeks gently as he still stares into my eyes.

"So beautiful." He whispers, but it's as though he screamed it in the silent room.

That night, we danced until my feet hurt, then I met his family as he met mine. He was sweet and loving. I thought he loved me and wanted me.

But I was wrong.

And now I have a shattered heart.