Little Red

Still in my Spongebob pajamas, I stumble my way, using my nose as a guide, which leads to me to the dinning room where the mouth watering scents are coming from. I've blocked out the chattering noise, only focusing on that glorious aroma.

I need food after last night, after my dorky brothers found their mates. Daddy and I celebrated with a bottle of wolf-bane. Hayden spent the night with his daddy, which gave me the opportunity to get wasted. I haven't done that in forever.

Even though my father was the one I drank with, he let me have my fill and listened to my troubles, wants, and confusions.

I hate that it's all about Zry, that my brothers can't just focus on themselves.

It's been five years.....

I should be over and done with it.....

Just let it go....

But how? It's not possible.....

As much as I want to scream, punch, make him feel the same pain I felt....

He already has....

Cheating is horrible, however keeping his child away, is heinous.......

I better stop before I hate myself even more.....

Dragging my heavy feet, I ignore the horrified expressions. "Nice of you too join us Sleeping Beauty."

I send a glare to that vain, caustic alpha who is seconds away from me sending him a care package with my fist and knee!

"Bit me!" I rumble, not in the mood.

"Is that an invitation, darling?" My right eye switches. "I'm more than willing to accept it."

"I'll castrate you!" I bellow at that idiot of a man.

"Sweetheart." That egotistically smirk grows as does the heat in my tummy. "My fingers and tongue ain't gonna be enough to satisfy you. Kind of need my dick."

And with that, I'm afraid, is my snapping point. I pride myself on my ability to control my rage, sadly with Haythem, my control is nonexistent. Then add him with my already cranky slightly hungover attitude, not a great mix.

"How in Goddess name do you think I'm gonna let you touch me! You're no doubt infested with diseases from all your whores! Oh, but does Haythem, our almighty king, give a damn where he puts his dick, fuck no! As long as someone opens their fucking legs! It doesn't matter what's crawling down there!"

I must look like a crazy person right now, I know my hair is a birds nest, I have dark circles under my eyes, add that with me screaming at the Alpha King, who without a doubt, could rip me to shreds with no effort what so ever.

"I haven't been with anyone since you left me!"

I throw my head back and insanely crackle "If only you could of managed that when I was with you! Would of meant something then!"

"I'm so...." Before he can finish, I march up to him and slap the shit out of him.

"Don't you fucking dare say you're sorry! You knew exactly what you were doing! You knew it was wrong! You're only sorry because you got caught!"

His eyes flash black, but his wolf isn't livid from my slap, he's remorseful....

"Little Red...." He chokes on a sob.

I'm stuned, enough for me to stop my crazy.

I'm the only person this wolf will bow down too, the only person to make him crumble.

He steps into my personal space to caress my cheek, and I let him... It's not his fault his human's stupid.

"Even after all this time, nothing still compares to you..."

"Loris...." I cover his hand with mine. "I've missed you."

"You don't hate me?"

"I don't, I never have, and I never will." I peck his cheek. Oh how I missed those sparks.... "I don't even hate Haythem. No matter how hard I will myself too."

"Will you ever forgive him?" My wolf ask of me as he pulls me closer to his chest that feels and smells like home.

Loris has an effect on me, this effect just so happens to be that I can never lie to him, no matter how hard I try. He always causes me to spill my guts, this time it's no different.

Tears gather and threatens to spill. "He cheated, but keeping his child from him for five years is by far worse..."

My hands grab fists fulls of his shirt as my tears breaks the damn and my salty tears stains the shirt.

Hands cups my cheeks to pull my face from my wolf's chest. With my face freed, thumbs wipes away my traitorous tears, clearing my blurry vision in the process.

"Talk to him, Little Red. You two can't be at each others' throats. It's not healthy for either of you, especially not for our pup."

With a sweet kiss to my forehead, Loris gives back control to Haythem leaving a small hole in my heart.

A second, I give myself a second to relish in his stupid touch. But one second turned to two, and so on continue my inability to remove myself from his chest.

His arms and scent around me soothes the ache. Those sparks erupt, giving me a warmth I haven't felt in so long. Warmth I've craved like no other.

"I missed this..." Stupid breathes ever so softly.

"So do I..."

"Better have that talk now...." Haythem steps back, taking the warmth with me. I know he didn't want to, his eyes speak loud and clear.

I give a slight nervous nod. "Lead the way."

I follow behind when he makes hast to his office. It's sound proof so we will have the privacy we so desperately need.

I know this conversation is gonna be explosive. Rather good or bad. I have no idea.......