Mission With Help

For the past week I have been spying on Conner from my bedroom window, hiding behind the curtain. I would spy as he would take off his shirt when his shirt is too saturated with sweat, then he would wipe his yummy chest, and pour water down his back. I would spy as the water droplets will glide down the cords of his back and chest.

So fucking sexy.

The things I want him to do to me, and the things I can do to him, but not when pregnant of course, but afterwards.

"Spying on the hottie again?" Aunty's voice penetrates my ears.

A tiny squeal leaves my lips, as I spin around, my hands doing ninja slices. Laughter from down below and by the door has a blush covering my cheeks.

Oh god, he seen that! How embarrassing, there's only one person that makes me do embarrassing things.

Aunty!

As she is bent at the waist with her hands on her knees, she's too busy laughing then paying attention to me.

Taking off my Spongebob slippers, with each in a hand, I slowly creep towards her, when I'm close, like the ninja I am, I karate chop her with my slippers.

I keep hitting her, but there is no damage taken to her. Stopping, I pout, crossing my arms, I glare at her.

When she stops laughing, tears are flowing down her cheeks. Standing up straight, she wipes her cheeks.

"I'm sorry baby boy, but it's just so funny watching you embarrass yourself." Aunty tells me as she struts into the room like a model.

"Now let's get you out of these night clothes and into something that will drive Conner crazy." Stepping into my closet. She digs throughy clothes.

When she finds what she is looking for. She holds them up. It's a pair of stretchy jeans and a dark blue plaid shirt, with a muscle shirt.

"Get dressed, then I'll fix your hair." Aunty thrust the clothes into my chest and gently pushes me into the bathroom.

I listen to her, not wanting her to dress me herself because she will, I wouldn't put it pass her.

Stepping into the jeans, I pull them up, then I push my head and arms through the holes of the muscle shirt. When that is on, I throw on the plaid shirt, leaving the buttons unbutton.

Looking in the mirror, the first thing my eyes fall upon is my baby bump, which has gotten big.

Caressing my bump, a grin spreads across my lips. With my hand on my bump, I open the door. As I open the door, it's pushed all the way open by aunty.

"We have to hurry it's almost his break time." Aunty, gently pushes me on the toilet, taking a brush and a thin black ponytail from the drawer, she hurries back towards me.

Brushing my long red hair, I take a piece between my fingers. The color always amazes me. It's like it's a dyed color fire engine red, but it's all natural. It goes well with my pale skin, which is strange for a werewolf to have.

Aunty brush my hair into a pony tail with a few strains falling in my face. When she fixes it like she wants it to be, she then pulls me to the mirror.

"You, my nephew are smoking hot!" She fans her face with her hands, over exaggerating again.

"Thank you aunty." I say, liking what I see, the blue and red contracting to brighten my eyes.

Strutting with confidence out the bathroom, down the stairs into the kitchen where Conner is sitting at the cold sipping on ice tea, but spits it out when he sees me.

He looks like a fish out of water, with his mouth open in shock. "You look! You look amazing!"

A blush covers my face, my confidence leaving me, my shy side coming back out.

"Thank you."

He blushes looking down at the counter playing with his fingers. He would glance at me from the corner of his eyes every once in a while.

Then out of no where, he glance out me with both eyes. "Zry, I was wondering, would you like to go out on a date with me?"

On the inside I'm squealing, jumping, and dancing, but on the outside I'm cool and collected.

"Of course I'll go out with you Conner." I smile, treading over to go him to peck his cheek.

He blushes red from my kiss. "Thank you!"

He stutters as he ask me, now it's my turn to blush. I've never made someone stutter before! I got skills I didn't know I have!

I'm a badass!

"You're very welcomed!" I chirp happily. 

"Great, I'll pick you up at 7 o'clock!" He stands. "Renee, I hope it's okay if I take the rest of the day off to prepare for the date."

"Of course sweetheart." Aunty smirks pushing him put the door. "Causal or formal?"

"Causal!" Conner yells as he runs to his car. 

"Causal it is then." When the door is shut, Aunty runs over to me, spinning me around slowly so I wouldn't throw up. 

"Someone's got a date!" she screams. "OMG, I have to get you ready!"

She stops, then glares at me playfully. "What do you think you're doing? Go hop in the shower!"

Doing as she so nicely orders, I dance the whole way. Excited for this date, it was easier than I thought it would be to get a date out of him.

I know he's going to be the one to help me get over Haythem. I can feel it.

I am slowly, already. I pray to the goddess of don't get my heart broken again. That is crush me, because I'm slowly starting to fall from one look at Conner.

I don't trust him, but I like him a lot. Maybe I can live him withour a bond telling I love him.

I always wanted to fall in love, maybe Conner will make that wish come true, and mend my shattered heart.

Hopefully.

Goddess knows I hope.