Chapter 4 - PHOTOBOOTH

New tour, new album, new setlist. But it's at least as good as the previous one

" Wow you're on fire tonight, Brussels" Renee says with a huge smile, already slightly out of breath.

"I have to say, I think this city has a special place in my heart." The crowd erupts into cheers and shouts.

"You guys are always so nice, plus you have great food!" she adds, eliciting laughter from the audience.

"I have a little story for you guys" Renee continues, pausing as the crowd's anticipation grows. "When I came here three years ago, I already loved it, but now I have another reason to love it even more."

The audience leans in, eager to hear the secret reason.

I feel that gaze of Bella and Lola on me but I don't move, not really sure of what she's talking about and enjoying the moment.

"No, no, no, I see you coming. I'm keeping that reason secret" she teases, playfully. The crowd responds with boos.

"But as a dedication, we've been... and by we, I mean me and the girls, which are the boys..." Renee's words are met with laughter. "We decided to add this one to the setlist... So now... that's for all the pretty girls in the room"

Lola gives me a shoulder, knowing that this is one of my favorite songs.

As she finishes her little speech, Renee locks eye contact with me, and as the famous music starts and everybody's shouting. Renee leans in to me and whispers, "That one is for you, Max."

As the familiar melody fills the air, the energy in the concert hall intensifies. Everybody in the crowd knows the lyrics by heart. With each verse, Renee moves gracefully across the stage, engaging with her audience and feeding off their energy. As the song reaches its climax, Renee makes her way to the edge of the stage jumping in sync with the crowd with the lesbian flag around her neck.

As the music fades into a soft melody Renee takes a moment to catch her breath, basking in the adoration of her audience. The room is filled with cheers and applause, a testament to the incredible performance they've just witnessed. This song is definitely timeless.

After a few readings of the fans signs, a tradition that she keeps doing at every concert, the music continues.

When the last song is over, after the call back Renee stays on the stage all sweaty but still very hot , thanking everyone for coming, saying she will see some of the VIP in a few minutes. Being really attentionate and redirecting people safely to the entrance hall.

I actually can't take my eyes off her. I'm taken out of my thoughts by someone pulling my arm. It's Bella, asking me to come back backstage

renee is changing in her room, she wipes a washcloth over her face and under her armpits and after only a few minutes of break she's out

i'm talking to alexander in the hallway, congratulate him for his great performance

"How was I ?" i hear a voice behind me and two hands appeared on my shoulder

"breath taking" i says still amazed by her performance

a big smile appear in her face

"I have to meet with the VIP's but I think there is a photobooth and some beers in the hall if you want. i'll join you as soon as i'm done"

on that note she start to leave before turning back and giving me a kiss on the cheek

"i hope you liked the song"