Interlewd Wind #2

Travel Log, Day 1.

Ariya and I got up fairly early and quickly packed our bags before leaving the Inn we were staying at, as we made it to the front desk the lady informed us that our stay up till then had already been paid completely... By Ne-Ne. We left quickly with all of our stuff, thankfully we didn't have a lot of stuff. We quickly boarded the covered wagon that was pulled by a horse.

Travel Log, Day 3.

Ariya has fallen sick with a semi-unknown illness that Ne-Ne is knowledgeable of but I am not, I was just told to keep my distance from her and not bother her... However I feel that she isn't sick, and instead, it has something to do with her succubi DNA. I read a book from the Erith library saying that once a Sucubi turns Nineteen, their bodies experience a second puberty, which causes them to become even more wild around people of the opposite gender.

Travel log, Day 6.

The covered wagon broke down near a goblin village, Ne-Ne told me to watch over Ariya while she went to talk to them, a few hours later she came back with the parts to fix it. She made the renovation and we started moving again. Later into the night, I felt Ariya hug my arm right before she fell asleep, I didn't complain or stop her though.

Travel log, day 10.

The day was hot, like extremely hot. Even though we were in the shade most of the day, I still had to take my shirt off to stay cool. Ariya was also in a different pair of clothing, she was wearing a pair of shorts and what I would describe as a crop top with two straps that held it up in the back. We both said quiet for most of the day to make each other more comfortable, but damn I will admit she was cute in that outfit. Later that night it was still fairly warm so neither of us changed, she played next to me and I wrapped my arms around her waist, at first I was nervous about doing so but she seemed to like it so I fell asleep like that.

Travel log, day 14.

The last few days have been long, uncomfortable, and awkward. The constant shifting of the wagon as we went across the rocky mountain terrain. Aquadias is located at the top of a mountain on the northernmost of the continent we were on. The mountain range was huge though, meaning we could be up here for another week.

Travel log, day 20.

We finally made it to what is called Reverse Mountain, this is the first part of Aquadias's Territory, and also where water defies all laws of physics and goes up the mountain instead of down. Ne-Ne told us is it was because of the God Aquadias who blessed the city to always have fertile land before he died. In my last life, I wouldn't have believed this... But I'm currently traveling to a city atop a mountain with an elf lady and a cute succubus that I've fallen in love with.

Travel log, day 25.

We finally made it to the city of Water Aquadias, the city wasn't as packed as Erith, but it was just as big. The vibe of the city reminds me a lot of pre-industrialization China or Japan, the architecture and clothing are similar but with a little twist which is understandable due to the magic this world possesses.

Travel log, day 26.

Ne-Ne paid for two rooms one for herself and one for Ariya and me, She told us to relax before the long day awaiting tomorrow. Ariya and I stayed up talking about our plans, mine being the act of meeting another spirit human. But Ariya's plans seemed to be a little foggy and not figured out yet, she said she wanted to find a new sword and learn something to add to her arsenal. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but seeing how many people here are mages and sorcerers it may be a list hard to find a sword user.

That should be enough...

Liam set the boom aside before laying down next to Ariya and quickly falling asleep.

To be continued...