20: New Sweet Home

2009

New Home

"Whoa!" The kids stared up at the two-story house. "It's bigger than the house back home." Giselle spoke. "This is our home now, Giselle." Jaziel muttered not looking at his sister. Marcellus and Francesca walked up to them, "Why don't you two get your suitcases and then later we'll explore the farm." They gasped and ran back to the car excited. 

The couple smiled and walked up the porch steps to the door. Marcellus put the bags down and fiddled with the keys. He unlocked the door, and they entered their beautiful house in the countryside of Texas. Francesca gasped at how nice the inside looks, when walking through the front door you'll enter the big living room. "This is so beautiful, Marcellus."

"Yeah, better than what was in the pictures." The kids run in the house excited, "Where's the stairs." Jaziel asked. "In the kitchen that is connected to the dining room." Marcellus told him and he ran to where the kitchen is with Giselle right behind them.

The walls of the kitchen and dining room are white and the wooden floors and chocolate brown. The counters are cream colored, and the top of the counters are white, and the cabinets are cream colored. The wooden part of the dining table is cream colored, and the top part is glass and there are six chairs around the table and the chairs are wooden and also creamed colored. There is a gorgeous chandler above the dining table hanging and the top part of the stair railing is black and under it is clear and the actual stairs are wooden cream colored too.

The walls of the living room is cream colored and the couch, loveseat and chairs are red and the wood on them are dark brown with a small fireplace under the flat screen tv on the wall with a bookshelf on each side and there's a door that leads to the bathroom while in the kitchen there's a door that leads to the basement and a door that leads to the backyard.

The windows in the living room also have red curtains will in the dining room have cream curtains instead.

I'm not good at describing things sometimes, I hope the description made sense.

Jaziel and Giselle ran up the stairs and their parents followed close behind them. "Which room is who's?" Jaziel asked.

"You'll have to open them up to find out, there are three bedrooms." Francesca spoke.

"No. There are four bedrooms." Jaziel said as opened up each room to find that there are four and not three. "Uh? I thought the man said three?" Marcellus wondered. "Well, I guess one can be used as a guest room. " Francesca walked into the master bedroom that has a king size bed and a bathroom. "The master's room will be your mother and I's room. Jaziel you can pick which room is yours and then Giselle can pick one of the other two is hers and you both will unpack your stuff. The room that didn't get pick will be a guest room for whoever comes over to stay." 

"Okay." They said and Marcellus went in the room that his wife went in to unpack their things. Jaziel looked at each room that is available and walked into the room that across from one of the empty bedrooms. The room is a good size and there's a queen size bed against the wall, Jaziel shouted, "I pick this room!" He said jumping on the bed.

Giselle grinned and walked in the room that is across her brother's room. She sat on the floor and unpacked her suitcase. 

After the family finished unpacking and decided to explore the farmland. Marcellus, Francesca, Jaziel, and Giselle made their way to the barn. Marcellus opened the barn doors and inside were seven horses. "Wow!" Jaziel and Giselle screamed causing their mother to shush them, the two kids ran in to get a closer look of the beautiful horses.

All seven horses were in different colors.

1. The first horse is white with a wavy blonde mane and blue eyes.

2. The second is light brown with a black mane and honey eyes, 

3. The third horse is dark brown with a black mane and brown eyes.

4.  The fourth horse is black with a curly black mane and dark brown eyes.

5.  The fifth horse is tan with a curly blonde mane and grey eyes. 

6. The sixth horse is brown with a curly black mane and brown eyes. 

 7. The seventh horse is black with a platinum blonde mane and light blue eyes.

All of them are gorgeous but Giselle was drawn more to the first horse because of how different it looked from the others. Jaziel is busy petting the horses and talking to them. Francesca bent next to her daughter, "Sweetie, you do you like the horses?"

"Uh huh." The four-year-old nodded still looking up at the white horse that is looking down at her. Francesca chuckled, "I think she likes you too."

"Do you guys want to name them?" Marcellus asked them. Jaziel and Giselle turned their father and he saw their eyes lit up, "We get to name them?" Jaziel spoke.

He nodded.

Giselle squealed, "Yay! I'll name this one Marley!"

"What a perfect name for a beautiful horse." Giselle claps her hands and spins around giggling. "Yaaaay! Jaziel's turn." Everyone laughed and continued to name the other horses.

These are the names of the horses.

1. Marley, White horse with blonde mane and blue eyes.

2. Henry, Light brown horse with black mane and honey eyes.

3. Roxanne, dark brown horse with black mane and brown eyes.

4. Thunder, black horse with curly black mane and dark brown eyes

5. Sylivia, tan horse with curly blonde mane and grey eyes.

6. Sunny, brown horse with curly black mane and brown eyes.

7. Storm, black horse with platinum mane and light blue eyes.

The horses all have names, and the small family left the barn to go hangout with the farm animals. Giselle wanted to see the chickens so that's the second the place they made their way over to on their new home.

It was a pretty good and fun day for the White family, and they made themselves at home in their new sweet home and beautiful home. Marcellus believes that this place will bring prosperity and abundance into their lives, and he thanks God for everything he has in his life.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Thoughts?

NIV

Jeremiah 29:7 Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the Lord for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper."

Philippians 4: 11 I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. 12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.