Epilogue

2024

Years has passed since Ethan moved to Texas to live with his old friends. He has gifted each kid one of his new movies he's made, and they loved it. As the years gone by Marcellus, Ethan, Zackeriah, Anthony, and Elijah were given an idea to build a church. 

Marcellus became the pastor of the church, and his friends of course help around the church. Francesca and the other girls sing in the church including Ethan's wife, and Francesca is a Sunday school teacher but teaches the smaller kids. Dolly is a teacher for the older kids like pre-teens and older teens.

Since Marcellus is now a pastor, he's at the church pretty much every day except for when he has days off. Jaziel and Giselle now take care of the family farm while their father and mother are the church, but Francesca helps out on the farm to. 

The twenty years old boy turned man is now also married to a beautiful woman named Quin. Giselle the eighteen-year-old is loves to ride her favorite horse that she named Marley at the age of four. This might or might not be a surprise, but Giselle and Michael are courting.

When Michael was a little kid, he really bonded with Henry one of the White family's horses. So, Marcellus let him have Henry and the horse was Michae's birthday present.

Giselle and Michael loved riding their horses together on the horse racetrack.

Michael asked Giselle about them courting when he was seventeen and she agreed, and they are going to get married after Giselle turns twenty-one.

Ethan is still making movies since he's a director, Athony is still working as a teacher and ever since his son was born, he has become a big family guy.

Nora loves being a stay-at-home wife and mom but sings at the church.

Aj is now fourteen and a smart kid, his favorite thing is school is science and he reads the bible every day after school and on the weekends.

He accepted Jesus and got baptized at the age seven and has been a believer ever since.

Marcellus and Francesca

Francesca is sitting on a wooden bench on the back porch looking through a photo album. She smiled as she flipped through each page grinning when one of kid's pictures come up. The picture is a picture of Jaziel and Giselle playing in the snow and when Giselle made her first snowman with Jaziel helping her.

Marcellus took the picture farther away from them. Flipping to another page she awed, it was a picture of her and Marcellus on their anniversary, it was taken a few years ago. The woman went back to the beginning of the album to the first picture. Her eyes teared up and she let out a laugh moving her fingers over the picture of the day that Marcellus and her got married.

Marcellus opened the back door looking around until his eyes landed on his wife. A smile made its way onto his face but left as quickly as it came when he saw tears in her eyes.

"Franny, what's wrong?" He asked her in a worry tone.

Francesca looked up at him grinning. He gave her a weird look until he got closer and saw what she was holding. He sat down next to her and put a hand gently over hand that was over the picture. She scooted closer to him and moved the photo album in the middle showing him the picture.

"You remember this?" She asked him softly.

He nodded and chuckled, "We were so young back then. Now look at us and how far we came."