9:02

After he finished eating he rinsed and dried his dishes before putting them away. He walked out into the living room to see a man sitting on the sofa. The Italian knew that man anywhere. "Nonno?!" He exclaimed. The man on the sofa looked at him and flashed a toothy smile, "Ah Feliciano my grandson! How are you?" He asked cheerful as ever. "Ve! I am doing fine thank you! How are you here?" He asked inching closer to the man. The Roman stood up and embraced Feliciano. "I am here because you need help! You want to go to the ball right?" He asked looking down at his grandson. "Yeah but Miss Elizabeta said I need to stay here and tend to chores.." Feliciano said frowning. "Didn't you already finish them?" The small Italian nodded slowly. "Then let's get you ready for the ball! It's a dress up ball so they won't know it's you anyways!" The Roman exclaimed releasing the smaller man. Feliciano smiled and grabbed the other's hand before he could say anything and brought him to his room. "I don't have much but I think I can make it work!" He hummed as he brought out two shirts and a pair of pants. "Why are you taking those out? What you are wearing now will work" the brunet said giving the other a confused look. "What? These clothes are dirty and have ash on them, how will they work?" His Grandpa smiled, "Magic" he said simply before pointing to a spot in front of Feli's dressing mirror which was given to him by Elizabeta. "Stand there and I will show you!" Feliciano nodded and stood in front of his mirror facing his Grandpa, before the big man made a twirling sign with his finger signalling Feliciano to turn. The Italian turned and faced the mirror to see his Grandpa smiling in the background. The Roman smiled and did a few hand motions before Feliciano began to glow. Feli opened his eyes and smiled watching himself in the mirror as his clothes turned into dress clothes. When the glowing died down, the small Italian stared at himself in the mirror. He was wearing a sapphire blue shirt seamed with dark purple thread. He wore black tights that went halfway down his shins, the showing skin was covered by leather boots with gold patterns on them. "Wow Nonno! How did you do that?!" He asks. The older man smiles, "A spirit never reveals its seceret" he chuckled.