9:26

The small Italian stared at his reflection in the mirror, his honey brown eyes sparkling. He was washed and wearing clean clothes, he didn't know how it worked but he didn't question any further. "Now, since it's a dress up ball you need a mask" the older Roman said as Feliciano turned to face him. "Ve, so I get a mask right?!" He asks wanting to know what's next. "Sí! A mask it is! What do you want on it?" His grandpa asks as he takes a seat on Feli's bed. "Make it a kitty! And, and I want it to have a tomato on it!" He explained smiling brightly. "A tomato....?" The roman questioned. Feliciano smiled even more and nodded, "Sí!". The Roman man just shrugged and with a few hand motions a cat mask with a tomato on the ear of it appeared out of thin air. Feli gasped and grabbed the mask, holding it in his hands in pure awe. "Wow Grazie Nonno!!" He exclaimed giving his Grandpa a hug. The big man embraced the smaller one with a smile, "You are welcome!" Feliciano pulled away with a frown, "How am I supposed to get there? If I walk, I will be all sweaty and gross by the time I get there". The older man stood up and grabbed the others hand before walking to the kitchen and looking around. "Um... Are you hungry?" The small Italian asked confused by the mans actions. "No not hungry, we need stuff to use for your ride" his grandpa said picking up a tomato from the fruit basket. "Um.. Feli do you have a cat?" He asks looking towards the smaller man. Feliciano smiles, "Yeah! I will go get him!" He said turning. "Meet me outside" said his Grandpa. Feli nodded and walked out, followed by the Roman.