Chapter 1: Get Ready

Sasori's Pov
Today happened to be the day of my birth. It wasn't that important to me, so I just saw it as a welcoming party for that brat Deidara. He is such a bothersome partner, always talking about the stupid art of his. But I know that my definition of art will always be the best and correct.
"I should get dressed, shouldn't I?" I asked myself, or rather the mirror in-front of me.
I went to walk to my closet, until I heard the bedroom door slam open.
"DANNA!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAAAYYYY" Deidara shouted proudly.
"Couldn't you knock for once, you brat?!" I shouted back. This brat has no sense of privacy and respect!
"Anyways Danna, isn't my outfit so artistic?" Deidara said, with a proud look on his face. He just had on a regular suit.
"I don't see anything artistic in that," I replied, grabbing my red suit out of my closet, and laying it on the brat's bed.
"Dude, thats my bed. Yours is literally at the other side of the room! You have legs!" Deidara spat out, while pointing towards the other bed.
"It doesn't matter, you didn't pay for this bed, I did. Now hush your running mouth and get out so I can change!" I said, with my arms crossed.
"Ok,ok" Deidara said, while walking out of the room

Deidara's Pov
"Ugh, why is he so mean! He didn't even say thanks when I said happy birthday, hm." I said to myself, while walking with my arms crossed. Konan walked past me.
"I'm pretty sure you two are both just love birds." she said.
"Shut up Konan! You don't know anything between us, PLUS why would a cold hearted person like him love anyone!" I shouted, loud enough for the world to hear. Konan chuckled, while I stomped back to me and Danna's room.

3.25.24